catch up with mr floz

so after many failed attempts to meet up with the flozster we managed to meet up today unfortunately due to technical issues with both my scoobys i had to borrow the better halfs cheverolet aveo 1.2 ???after a arse clenching drive up the M1 in said chevy i was ready for a stiff drink so lemonade and blackcurrant was ordered was brilliant to see the flozster being  his general wacky self and after a couple of drinks and a good catch up i pointed the chevy south and headed home so it was was bloody good to see him and we will definitely be doing it again soon good to see you big man and please don't mention the ticket machine ????

• Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, scoobyjoff said:

i was ready for a stiff drink so lemonade and blackcurrant was ordered was brilliant to see the flozster being  his general wacky self and after a couple of drinks and a good catch up i pointed the chevy south and headed home so it was was bloody good to see him and we will definitely be doing it again soon good to see you big man and please don't mention the ticket machine ????

Glad you were able to see him, we need a meat up :ap:

perhaps prem inn at lemmington upon spar :ay: loved food there or somewhere  closer?

Tony

Yes I think we do.... be good to catch up with everyone it's been a wile. let's get something sorted I could do with a blow out!!??:beer: I'm up for it........... anyone else!? Lemmiton spar sounds good mr tony... same again:bp:

20191130_221316.jpg

Edited by leon77
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...