Noticed this on my sat nav log

9 minutes ago, ccrien said:

And where you been to get - 900 feet below sea level?       Amsterdam isnt even that low!

the channel tunnel is only 250ft below sea level so im thinking its gash …… however it has had the desired effect with regards to getting people talking! 

But I do however feel the car is capable of 170mph and where did the alpine pluck 217mph from?

26 minutes ago, Lockheed said:

But I do however feel the car is capable of 170mph and where did the alpine pluck 217mph from?

127.5% error in max speed is a bit more than eu regs allow!    But 900 feet is still deeper than the North Sea unless you go bit more then 25 mile plus out, East of the Farne Deeps up ( a bit north  of ) here and you would have needed  a funny gas for you and the scooby to breath.   

Edited by ccrien
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, t5nyw said:

My alpine many years ago said the same.  

Someone said it used to have the actual top  speed. But later a ridiculous one was put in to stop it being used for prosecution.  

Tony

Sounds like a challenge to me …… Tony

• Thanks 1
On 05/10/2019 at 21:23, ccrien said:

127.5% error in max speed is a bit more than eu regs allow!    But 900 feet is still deeper than the North Sea unless you go bit more then 25 mile plus out, East of the Farne Deeps up ( a bit north  of ) here and you would have needed  a funny gas for you and the scooby to breath.   

the car runs on meth/water injection . its injected via high speed valve and injector before the throttle body by way of an ultra fine mist .

the valve and the pump is deployed when criteria are met 45% throttle , high ait or @4500rpm .

this creates 116ron so timing can be advanced with out detonation :cool2: