Rear shock shock !!!

So yesterday morning started my short journey to work , went around a corner which is  on a camber near the house, nice loud bang , car dropped to one side .  Went back home ....only 50yds , removed wheel and discovered the o/s/r shock was totally shot, the lower spring 'cup' had totally rusted away and the pressure of the spring pushed the rest into bits . Car has only done 52k , looks like the Welsh winters and the lovely road salt had taken its toll , car was under sealed 18 months ago . With some info from Don and some part numbers I've managed to find a pair of as new rear shocks complete with only delivery mileage , they are off a MY15 on sti but I'm hoping they will fit . So when you get some free time check the underneath and those parts that you think wont fail . I will be upgrading the springs on them soon so any recommendations appreciated.  

20190731_072758.jpg

If funds allowed Don I wouldn't hesitate ,just the wrong time at the moment . I've managed to get a pair for £350 . I can get the fronts too which are also new but I'm not sure if they will fit so just going to try the rears first . Any spring suggestions ? Eibach,  H&R , Theres a few different brands . 

Done them myself Don,some of the bolts put up a bit of a fight too but we got there in the end ?, and yes it was looking rather sad under there so went to work with a wire brush and cleaned as much as possible and gave it a coat of some dinitrol.  I will be getting the car put up on a ramp at some point before the winter to give it a proper coating underneath too . Looks much fresher now . The shocks were off a VA version but went on with no issues . Thanks for the confirmation of part numbers .