2008+ boost gauge & pod recommendation

Does anyone have any recommendations for a 2008+ boost gauge and pod... well the pod mostly, im pretty settled on a prosport gauge, but would like a nice neat pod.. can only seem to find good ones accross the pond.

TIA

Edited by JSOCK
spelling

From "across the pond" 8 yrs ago.

Picture was taken to reference the  roadpilot rather than the boost gauge

roadpilot).JPGRedstart.JPG

https://j-spectuning.com/collections/analog-gauges/products/45mm-electrical-boost-gauge-white-needle-red-backlight

Don't forget you have curtain airbags so it is somewhat frowned upon on fitting A pillar pods which is why Subaru and Zerosports mounted their gauges on the combimeter binnacle.

image_from_db.php?no=15469resize_image.php?img=30255&sx=458&sy=351

p1.jpg?ct=19609c1cb102

subaru meters.JPG

Ending up importing a P3 vent multigauge from the States.

Pricey, but keeps the factory look, no messing about tapping into anything.. plus it reads/erases codes. Pretty sure it will hold it's value pretty well if I ever resell over here also.

• Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, JSOCK said:

Ending up importing a P3 vent multigauge from the States.

Pricey, but keeps the factory look, no messing about tapping into anything.. plus it reads/erases codes. Pretty sure it will hold it's value pretty well if I ever resell over here also.

they do look good though. :thumbs:

about£375 delivered in uk.

cheapest usa i saw was £300 +vat p&p and import duty

Tony

Was £372.86 shipped from P3cars themselves in Ohio.. Thats with extra 'track pack' - AFR's + 0-60/100 timer.. not particularly interested in ripping up 0-60's on the A1, but the AFR would be a 'nice to have'. Typically, they seem to have just launched a sale.... think its about 17 bucks off the original price..

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, JSOCK said:

Was £372.86 shipped from P3cars themselves in Ohio.. Thats with extra 'track pack' - AFR's + 0-60/100 timer.. not particularly interested in ripping up 0-60's on the A1, but the AFR would be a 'nice to have'. Typically, they seem to have just launched a sale.... think its about 17 bucks off the original price..

looks tidy :thumbs: get pictues up once one.

i saw they had youtube video of fitting didnt look to bad to do.

tony 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, they do RHD versions.. stupidly easy to fit. Can only monitor one thing at anyone time, but it's a simple press of the button to scroll on to the next. Peak recall is a useful function also. Looks very factory fit and discreet. If I come to sell the car, it's a straight swap back for the other vent. No drill holes or spliced wires or vac lines Teed into. Ill put some pictures up once back in the UK in Jan sometime.

10 hours ago, JSOCK said:

all the PROr stuff that was on it  Gumtree/FB SIOC and no one seems interested..

True, they are rare but all bar back exhaust ad nsilencers are same as the hatch :happy:

Also if that said Prodrive and not ProR and all would be sold by now.

Tony

• 1 month later...