Hello

Welcome,

I just sign in, should done it earlier, but for some reason newer had enough time.

My name is Lucas, I am based in Derby and currently own 04 Subaru Forester 2.0XT. Few people will know me from subaruforester.org. My car is on going project, quite a lot of stuff have been already upgraded, but if I will be here long enough I should be able to list of it :) Picture how she looks now attached.

IMG_0252_zpsbf4cc113.jpg

Looking forward to meet some of you guys in a track day, or any other event.

Cheers,

Lucas

Welcome Lucas, would be great to see the progression of your upgrades, tidy looking already which is a good start :)

Hope to see you at Japfest maybe? Its worth checking out the club car and up to 4 people tickets they are an amazing deal, I bought mine as soon as I found out about it :)

Welcome Lucas, would be great to see the progression of your upgrades, tidy looking already which is a good start :)

Hope to see you at Japfest maybe? Its worth checking out the club car and up to 4 people tickets they are an amazing deal, I bought mine as soon as I found out about it :)

Hi,

funny yuu mention about Japfest. Been there in autumn session, and after friendly conversation with Sala_king (hope I remember correct) and few other chaps on stand I made a decision to sign here.

I have my Forester for almost 2 years now, and excessively (at least per my standard :)) modifying it. Will try to put some more info together about my build and post.

I need to understand where is what over here, and how it works, but it would be great to pop over to Japfest and meet more Subaru fans in person. :)