What's Scoobynet All About

I avoid it these days, I can't even remember he last time I checked in.

There's a core of guys who 'know everything' and if you don't agree with them it's just paga after page of how they know and you don't.

I got abuse for putting Falken tyres on my car... Apparently they're shite hedge hunters which will throw me off the road and why would you put tyres like that on a Litchfield, etc.

They didn't like my reply of they may well be 'hedge hunters' as hey call them but then any tyre is if you drive like a Cnut, I bought the car to drive and look after not throw it into a field so it oes no where near he limit of either it or me!

According to them anyone with a scoob should only ever use the most expensive tyres, oil, suspension, etc and drive it like every trip is a Tarmac rally.

I'll leave them to it and stick with the more sedate and sane place we have here

• 3 weeks later...

I avoid it these days, I can't even remember he last time I checked in.

There's a core of guys who 'know everything' and if you don't agree with them it's just paga after page of how they know and you don't.

I got abuse for putting Falken tyres on my car... Apparently they're shite hedge hunters which will throw me off the road and why would you put tyres like that on a Litchfield, etc.

They didn't like my reply of they may well be 'hedge hunters' as hey call them but then any tyre is if you drive like a Cnut, I bought the car to drive and look after not throw it into a field so it oes no where near he limit of either it or me!

According to them anyone with a scoob should only ever use the most expensive tyres, oil, suspension, etc and drive it like every trip is a Tarmac rally.

I'll leave them to it and stick with the more sedate and sane place we have here

That quote brought a wee smile to my face :whistle: