Non Scooby Driver.... Driving A Scooby

heres a wee vid of my mrs driving my ra aka ' the plow ' .i had to have some eye treatment so she ended up driving. quality not great as i could not see that well by this point and also didnt want her to know i was filming . she said just before this ' its funny how the scooby changes your driving attitude..... turns you into a right hooligan. ' bless her cotton socks. i like the bit where there was a astra trying to pass us. ' like fk........ ' then tries to floor it. aye think she getting the scooby bug lol

http://s1219.photobucket.com/user/scottishtaffy/media/video-2014-01-14-15-51-04_zps1568509d.mp4.html

Edited by scottishtaffy
  • Upvote 1

early days.............? she came in the other day and say ' ive scuffed your car '

me / wtf?

mrs / aye i just nipped a kerb on the front.

me / WTF?

scuffed. she fekkin scraped about 5 mm of the corner of the fekkin splitter!!!!!!

2014-01-17210235_zps257f12c3.jpg

me / if i shaved that much off whilst i was shaving i would have bled to death!!!!

mrs / now your just being melodramatic

me / errr no! that now has a flat spot ffs!.

im now going to slice a chunk off her vibrator and see how she feels.

she still driving it tho as her car bit as nae turned up yet. COME ON POSTIE , BEFORE SHE WRECKS MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by scottishtaffy

early days.............? she came in the other day and say ' ive scuffed your car '

me / wtf?

mrs / aye i just nipped a kerb on the front.

me / WTF?

scuffed. she fekkin scraped about 5 mm of the corner of the fekkin splitter!!!!!!

2014-01-17210235_zps257f12c3.jpg

me / if i shaved that much off whilst i was shaving i would have bled to death!!!!

mrs / now your just being melodramatic

me / errr no! that now has a flat spot ffs!.

im now going to slice a chunk off her vibrator and see how she feels.

she still driving it tho as her car bit as nae turned up yet. COME ON POSTIE , BEFORE SHE WRECKS MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!

lol taffy to much wi the vibrator lol.

shockin women have no conecpt. Was like when misus kerbed mine and ran battery flat . They just dnt understand

That's a good banker to have for next time you're in the dog house.

mrsb had a go in mine and kept flying up behind people after junctions and complaining "why are they all accelerating so slowly?", she's only ever driven diesel shitboxes before lol

• Upvote 1