Beware Of Scottish Badgers...............

my son, matthew, called me one night to ask could i get him a alloy for his car.

me- why ?

mat-, i hit a badger last night and its fkd my front wheel

me- eh? what has happened to it?

mat- i dunno but i need a front wheel as there is a bit of the rim missin

me- EH???????

he sent me this pic when i asked him to send so i could see what he meant......

2013-12-24094936_zps111ea2e0.jpg

me- WTF? was the badger in a fkn tank at the time???????? if not are you sure it was not a cow you hit?

mat- no a badger..........

me - you hit a kerb son

mat- errr no

errr dont hink so....

might have been..........

me - matthew......

mat- (quiet voice) yes i clipped it on a round about on way home.

moral of the story= dont try to bullss**t a true car guy. or steer WELL clear of the highland armour plated badgers :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Edited by scottishtaffy
  • Upvote 1

Good try like lol just not as convincing as it ran out in front of me so I tryed to doge it to save reckin the hail front end o the car lucky for me I just broke the wheel hers a link to eBay full set of lensos rs4s and tyers which would of cost to replace the front end lol

How's that then Alun wid that pass the wife as well pmsl

Yes Alun need to. the guy fay Buckie still wants to c it I tryed grant as well but he's not buying any jist now it's that or brake it which I don't want to do like just coss it's a ra like av got it in the cars for sale on hear but it's verry quite on hear would put her in scottadds but just b tyer kickers like

Been there, done that on the OP. Thankfully it was on my Corsa, on steel wheels. Got home and tried to cover the wheel which obviously wasn't straight and scouring the webz for replacement steelies. Ended up finding a set round the corner and having to get my dad's help to redo the tracking. You live and learn eh?