Sidc Midlands Xmas Dinner Details

ScoobieFloz

Boys and Girls it's time to start planning the SIDC Xmas dinner!!!

The plan is to keep things as they were last year. Have a meal and drinks on the 7th December 2013, at the Fayre & Square Groby Road, Leicester, LE3 9QE, which has the benefit of the Premier Inn across the car park.

For those of you who attended last year I don't need to remind you how much everyone enjoyed it, and that was before the alcohol started flowing.

To all new members and those who haven’t attended before, don't be shy, get your name down, you will be glad you did.

After you have studied the menu below, add your name and your menu choices to the list below.

The venue will require some form of deposit/payment but I will sort this out when we have a better idea of numbers.

If you need a room at the premier Inn click here

xmas2013.jpg

If you have any questions just ask, hope to see lots of you there.

1.ScoobieFloz -Prawn Cocktail-Beef-Cheesecake [booked]

2.Kim

3.Don

4.Scoobro +1 -Prawn Cocktail-Turkey-Cheesecake/Mushrooms-Turkey-Xmas Pud [booked]

5.Scoobyjoff

Edited by scoobiefloz
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"]1.ScoobieFloz -Prawn Cocktail-Beef-Cheesecake [booked]

2.Kim

3.Don - Prawn Cocktail-Turkey-Cheesecake [booked]

4.Scoobro +1 -Prawn Cocktail-Turkey-Cheesecake/Mushrooms-Turkey-Xmas Pud [booked]

5.Scoobyjoff

6.T5NYW - /Mushrooms-Turkey-Xmas Pud [booked]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd take the time to apologise for not attending the xmas dinner meet this wss due to serious personal problems which may result in me having to sell my beloved scooby won't bore you all with details but again I can only apologise for not being there and hopefully see u all at the meets in 2014 cheers all

Just thought I'd take the time to apologise for not attending the xmas dinner meet this wss due to serious personal problems which may result in me having to sell my beloved scooby won't bore you all with details but again I can only apologise for not being there and hopefully see u all at the meets in 2014 cheers all

Tis a shame Joff. as I said on FB you were missed............