1. McTwistUK

2. Scoobywho

3. G4RY

4. Nipps

5. G1983

6. Riggers

7. Corsa

8.JamesM

To be honest, by the time I get in from work I will struggle to get to the Showcase for a 7.15 departure so don't wait for me if I am not there. Any good establishments there for a gourmet dinner on the run?

where is everyone?

joint central meet and gonna be about 6 folk . out of all the ares??? :tumbleweed:

theres defo more numbers than that and theres been plenty of notice . not like its a last minute thing.

wheres the support folk. joint meets meant to get the numbers up . tho fair do's some folk have proper reasons for not making it .

think its just crap to see such lack of intrest and support . even if its just to show up and no go the run , or even hitch a passenger seat with somebody.

sorry for the rant just prety disapointed seeing this kind of thing from what i think is such a good club

where is everyone?

joint central meet and gonna be about 6 folk . out of all the ares??? :tumbleweed:

theres defo more numbers than that and theres been plenty of notice . not like its a last minute thing.

wheres the support folk. joint meets meant to get the numbers up . tho fair do's some folk have proper reasons for not making it .

think its just crap to see such lack of intrest and support . even if its just to show up and no go the run , or even hitch a passenger seat with somebody.

sorry for the rant just prety disapointed seeing this kind of thing from what i think is such a good club

Sign of the times paul,