Central Scotland July Run

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye the tunnel run was ... Erm interesting haha.

Fantastic run dry weather and good drivers ( apart from the vxr ) surprise surprise he was behind me thinking he was all that. When I have a ****ed clutch and the slowest scooby that night.

Another round of applause for the ****s in the fagwagon

Lets just say chitty chitty was a fictional vehicle, oh exactly argument invalid.

Lets also say that I do have the least powerful scooby on the forum and most likely the youngest member to own a scooby and still turn up to 90% of all meets even of it does mean I have to scrape past the next few weeks on £10 of fuel.

So yeah being a full paid member for only a couple of weeks and can still manage to show up for Falkirk wheel and the AGM.

Once again your opinions are invalid.

Lets just say chitty chitty was a fictional vehicle, oh exactly argument invalid.

Lets also say that I do have the least powerful scooby on the forum and most likely the youngest member to own a scooby and still turn up to 90% of all meets even of it does mean I have to scrape past the next few weeks on £10 of fuel.

So yeah being a full paid member for only a couple of weeks and can still manage to show up for Falkirk wheel and the AGM.

Once again your opinions are invalid.

could be worse nips.. you could be like gordon and get lost on the way to things.. :P cant say nowt myself for not makin it tho..

That must've made Vixer boys day haha :)

Probs posted on VXRonline how Astras eat scoobs for supper now. See what you've gone and done nipps!!

;)

My mate has a VXR and is on the said forums. There has been no mention so far :laughing4:

Looks like it was a good run. Shame I was unable to make it along.

Here nipple I had a subaru at 21 and was on here ya nugget, people on jobseekers can afford more than people with jobs, due to paying for nothing except food and electricity

Aye true but still **** all money compared to having a job