Xbox 360

Hello all

After playing a few games of Call of Duty, Black Ops 2, with another member, I think it may be some fun to play some games together :)

I know of 2 members on XBOX Live, and with myself that makes 3.

So my question is does anyone fancy this?

I play such games as

Call of Duty series

Borderlands 2

FIFA 2013 (on occasion)

F1 2013 (on occasion)

and own a load more...

Cheers :icon_flower:

Ohhhh you mean that game the old guys play because they have slow reaction speeds and cant get a positive KD Ratio on Call of Duty :D

Ive had them, ive played them, and I was not too impressed, too slow.....

Ohhhh you mean that game the old guys play because they have slow reaction speeds and cant get a positive KD Ratio on Call of Duty :D

Ive had them, ive played them, and I was not too impressed, too slow.....

cough quick scoping cough...

never mind the fact of getting shot with a shot gun from 6ft away but still managing to run accross the room and kill that person who has the shot gun with a knife..... yawn

games to repatative. hasnt changed much through them all and has the same bad glitches and small maps lack of vehicles... = kiddy game ;-)

il take the real time shooter that uses real world physics for the proper gamers that dont rely on cods auto aiming/point and shoot arcade drivel..

i prefer the challenge of taking into account the fact of distance ,speed,bullet trajectory amd gravity bring the shots down so you have to arc them or aim infront of the moving target to hit it. the game that involves skill big boy not the spray and pray you like pmsl

Edited by thebigfelly

Maybe putting a thread in the Members section would be an idea? Hopefully no one would get spammed then. Could have monthly competitions or something based around being a member too ;)

On Grid 2 once its out, since iirc, its cross-platform, so I can join in on my PS3 :)

Edited by oj 89

Gamer tag is

Nipps420

Also may I just say something abou the difference between cod and battlefield.

CoD hasn't changed over the years because of the amount of revenue and income it has came to gain from such things like competitive gaming ( as the same for halo ). Cod games are video games where as games like battlefield are actually games simulators/real life simulations.

So yes quick scoping, no scopes, trick shots and extremely bad servers but league play and major league gaming European gaming league and cod championships allow your Average joe 4 man team to have acces to compititions that could win you $400,000.

So yeah enjoy running around for an hour with your under powered weapons and dedicated servers just to be blown up by a tank.

Gamer tag is

Nipps420

Also may I just say something abou the difference between cod and battlefield.

CoD hasn't changed over the years because of the amount of revenue and income it has came to gain from such things like competitive gaming ( as the same for halo ). Cod games are video games where as games like battlefield are actually games simulators/real life simulations.

So yes quick scoping, no scopes, trick shots and extremely bad servers but league play and major league gaming European gaming league and cod championships allow your Average joe 4 man team to have acces to compititions that could win you $400,000.

So yeah enjoy running around for an hour with your under powered weapons and dedicated servers just to be blown up by a tank.

only underpowered if not playing hardcore mode, which is a must , anything other than real life damage is wrong,

so when i take aim at that person a mile away with my 12xscoped barret M82 riffle firing a 50.cal round traveling at 853 metres pers second / 2,799 ft per second and it hits them in the head , them mofo's arent getting up..

as for running about , you dont want , you hop on a motorbike, jump in a boat , fly a helicopter or a jeep , parachute into the map ,