1) Phil MC - MY08 Forester X-D - Plug-in tuning box for now, but plan to delete egr, dpf & remap to suit. Also an Sti RARB on my shopping list, closely followed by some coilovers and a 6spd short-shift unit.

2) IainC - MY12 Forester XS-D - No mods at all yet (apart from the dog guard :)). Trying to not think of mods for it yet, but I think a remap may end up happing in the future at some point (closer to the end of the warranty maybe).

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

Generally getting 45-50mpg out of mine, but a lot of that mileage is for just a few miles every day (sub 20m), so it's barely getting warmed up.

Was down in/around Glasgow for a couple of days last week and filled up and seen 67mpg listed after resetting the trip, but that only lasted about 10mins or so before it dropped back down when we got onto the motorway... still ran around 52-55mpg most of the time though. Not too bad considering it's only just clicked over the 4k mileage-wise.

Not really noticed the gear change as being too sloppy, so dunno if it's different between the years, or having had a Discovery 3 auto in between having the STi, I'm not noticing it rolling too badly, or the gear change not being as direct :)

1) Phil MC - MY08 Forester X-D - Plug-in tuning box for now, but plan to delete egr, dpf & remap to suit. Also an Sti RARB on my shopping list, closely followed by some coilovers and a 6spd short-shift unit.

2) IainC - MY12 Forester XS-D - No mods at all yet (apart from the dog guard :)). Trying to not think of mods for it yet, but I think a remap may end up happing in the future at some point (closer to the end of the warranty maybe).

3)nkwrx. MY09 Legacy Sport Tourer REn d. No mods planned.

4)

5)

6)

7)