Sidc Club Stand - North Scotland

Big thanks to Gus (Gus the bus) and Glyn (BalliStic) for helping arrange collection of a club stand for the North of scotland last week.

Just got a chance to set it up today! Much neater package than what we had before!

new flag poles/flags, same gazebo for now (requires a replacement bolt but easy fixed) and a new banner! Flag poles split into 3 sections which makes them MUCH easier to transport than previous pack! WoohoO!

Couldn't resists setting up a demo stand since I have a a couple scoobs here at the mo :P

IMG_8063.JPG

^^ Note: the Blue SWRT flag, cuddly scooby, red WRX and RB320 are not included in the pack :D

Great stuff Al :icon_salut: did you see what I meant about the sleeve into the car pole base? You able to sort something to keep it rigid? Thought about a couple of screws or something just to hold the sleeve in place permanently. :occasion14 : .

Yeah.. They hold in ok but still movement.. will either try rubber inner tube (ooh-err) or drill a hole and put a bolt in it.. one of the links on the gazebo lost a nut.. have replaced but will hopefull get roudn to checking over it all and maybe greasing the odd part to keep it sweet.

looking good Al - i know its sacriledge but think I actually prefer your bug to your brothers RB..... :o

LOL! I'll be sure to tell him... I do like the RB320 look.. But that Bug is a really nice example in terms of styling mods. Not overdone. Paint needs sorted in places though and it's not a polishing fix :(

... now... can I borrow it all for a bbq when the sun finally arrives :icon_flower:

If it's a SIDC BBQ yeah! :P