Finaly Some Decent Tv Shows

as per title , finaly geting some decent tv shows again , though dunno how long until the yanks decide to cancel sucseful tv series again .

1- REVOLUTION - a virus uploaded causes a kind of EMP strike against whole planet stocks anything electrical working, 15 years later still no power, goverments gone , malitia running the show. trying to figure out how to get electricty running again. all the while living in the dark ages and fighting with swords as guns and ammo are scarce . kind of reminds me of THE POSTMAN with kevin costner , all small towns, malitia but has the same kind of fighting stand offs like BOOK OF ELI . quite a good watch .

2- LAST RESORT - american submarine crew get orders to fire nucleur missles at pakistan in a pre-emptive strike, but orders come from alaska the back up route if washington the main route was ever destroyed, so they surface to check the news and tv channels to see if theres been an attack on washington , nothing on news at all or any tv station other than sponge bob sqaure pants basicly , so they ask for the orders to be confirmed and sent through the main route . a 2nd american sub then attacks their sub because the refuse to wipe out pakistan for no reason , luckily they are testing new technology that makes them disapeer of radar so they run and hide, comandeer a nato radar station on an island and warn the usa if they come near them theyl launch 17 nukes at the usa until the find out where orders came from and why their being attacked, in my opinion VAGUELY similar to CRIMSON TIDE between the sub being hunted and the crews inner dilema to follow orders and launch the missles and trusting one another and picking sides .

3- SUITS SEASON 2 -- some smart arsed young lawyer based action , season 1 was good , season 2 just as good if not better.

4 - ONCE UPON A TIME SEASON 2 - story book characters living in a town with no memory of them being story book characters, jumps back and forth between who they are now and their story book character, like snow white, mad hatter, evil queen, prince charming, rumplestiltskin (played by robert carlyle) cindarela , red riding hood, blue fairy , 7 dwarfs . basicly them all.

5 - SUPERNATURAL - SEASON 7 NOW , WORTH A WATCH FUN STORY LINES, ACTION,

6 - STRIKE BACK VENGENACE- SAS SH!T ,GUNS, SHOOTING, ACTION , AND SOME CIA YANK GUY THAT ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET LAID NO MATTER WHER EON THE PLANET OR DESSERT HE IS .

7- GRIM - guy that can see creatures of the night and kills them . season 2 aswel , decent enough

as per title , finaly geting some decent tv shows again , though dunno how long until the yanks decide to cancel sucseful tv series again .

1- REVOLUTION - a virus uploaded causes a kind of EMP strike against whole planet stocks anything electrical working, 15 years later still no power, goverments gone , malitia running the show. trying to figure out how to get electricty running again. all the while living in the dark ages and fighting with swords as guns and ammo are scarce . kind of reminds me of THE POSTMAN with kevin costner , all small towns, malitia but has the same kind of fighting stand offs like BOOK OF ELI . quite a good watch .

2- LAST RESORT - american submarine crew get orders to fire nucleur missles at pakistan in a pre-emptive strike, but orders come from alaska the back up route if washington the main route was ever destroyed, so they surface to check the news and tv channels to see if theres been an attack on washington , nothing on news at all or any tv station other than sponge bob sqaure pants basicly , so they ask for the orders to be confirmed and sent through the main route . a 2nd american sub then attacks their sub because the refuse to wipe out pakistan for no reason , luckily they are testing new technology that makes them disapeer of radar so they run and hide, comandeer a nato radar station on an island and warn the usa if they come near them theyl launch 17 nukes at the usa until the find out where orders came from and why their being attacked, in my opinion VAGUELY similar to CRIMSON TIDE between the sub being hunted and the crews inner dilema to follow orders and launch the missles and trusting one another and picking sides .

When are these on Paul?

CONTINUUM is not too bad either.

Cough ..download cough .... lol

Last resort starts 30th oct on sky i believe.

missed out arrow which starts 22nd of oct.

suits. grim and continum already started.

shame continum is only 10episodes and last one is boring end of season..

revolution TBC OVER HERE IN UK only on episode 4 in states as is once upon a time.

Edited by thebigfelly

1- ARROW = sky one 8pm monday's

( missed that out , based on the character green arrow from the dc comics i beleive,was heavily played character in superman the early years ) kind of modern robin hood martial arts, parque( french running thing cant spell it ) kicks asss basicly .

2- LAST RESORT - to be confirmed for british tv -

500 feet beneath the ocean's surface, the U.S. ballistic missile submarine Colorado receives their orders. Through a radio channel designed to be used if the main base has been wiped out, they're told to fire nuclear weapons at Pakistan. Captain Marcus Chaplin (Andre Braugher) demands confirmation of the orders only to be unceremoniously relieved of duty by the White House. XO Sam Kendal (Scott Speedman) suddenly finds himself in charge of the submarine and facing the same difficult decision. When he also refuses to fire without official confirmation of the orders, the Colorado is targeted, fired upon, and hit. With their submarine crippled, and their own nation against them, the crew of the Colorado must survive unprecedented odds and set up a base of operations on a nearby island. Armed with a cache of nuclear missiles and a team of Navy SEAL's, this is their new home, and this is their last resort.

3- REVOLUTION - ANOTHER STILL TO BE CONFIRMED FOR BRITISH TV .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfCRAtkYEI

4- SUITS SEASON 2 - No exact date/time - Autumn 2012 - on dave

5-GRIM SEASON 2 - ON WATCH - 22 October 2012 at 9:00pm

6 - ONCE UPON A TIME SEASON 2 - channel 5 - early 2013 - on watch

7 - strike back vengenace sky one now !

9 - top gear new season - january 2013 - bbc 2

• 3 weeks later...

dont suppose anyone can point me in the right direction for the first episode of last resort, missed it but have the rest on sky+. tried to watch it on sky go but its being an arsehole and not working due to an issue sky know about but are doing hee-haw to fix :smiley-violent003: :smiley-violent003:

dont suppose anyone can point me in the right direction for the first episode of last resort, missed it but have the rest on sky+. tried to watch it on sky go but its being an arsehole and not working due to an issue sky know about but are doing hee-haw to fix :smiley-violent003: :smiley-violent003:

I have that, wonder if i could stick it up on youtube.....

will let you know

try

www.eztv.com

thatts usualy good for shows or downloading shows also.. havent used it in a year or so. but as far as i know it still good

ahwel gues i spoke too soon seing how they have now cancled last resort aswel a sa few other that i hadnt mentioned but are just starting or about to start .

The axe has swung on a couple of freshman series, the CBS comedy “Partners”, as well as ABC’s “666 Park Avenue” and “Last Resort”.

“Partners”, featuring David Krumholtz and Brandon Routh, was a fairly dreadful affair – the kind of unfunny sitcom the net’s used to flip out in their dozens, like a cafe does toasted sandwiches on a grill, in the late ’80s. So no surprise it’s gone.

The other two, “666 Park Avenue” and “Last Resort”, the latter in particular, are bigger losses. “666″ wasn’t a great series by any account, but it did feature a terrific Terry O’Quinn in the lead role of a devilish building owner. Pity the writing didn’t match O’Quinn’s turn in the thing. “Last Resort” had real potential – a great plot, with a terrific ensemble cast, and a complex, well-written scenario that saw it garner “Lost” comparisons. Sadly, it was too high-brow for a commercial net.

Edited by thebigfelly