Day Out At Alton Towers - 3Rd November 2012

Ok lads and lasses it's time to let the inner child shine through (not so difficult for some of us - no names mentioned)!

On Saturday 3rd November Nick and I are planning on us having a day out at Alton Towers (god help me). Not only will we have a full day at the park but we'll also be able to enjoy the Ultimate Fireworks display. The Theme Park is open until 9pm so you can enjoy a day of rides and entertainment, see a world class Fireworks show and then ride the rides afterward in the dark!

Ticket prices are £45.00 each for adults and £36.00 each for under 12's on the day but if a number of us attend and make a group booking we can save a considerable amount of money -

Groups of 10+ (35% discount)

Adult Online price £29.25 (Saving £15.75)

Child Online price £23.40 (Saving £12.60)

Groups of 7-9 (30% discount)

Adult Online price £31.50 (Saving £13.50)

Child Online price £25.20 (Saving £10.80)

If you wish to attend please pop your name down on the list and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,

Rach

1. Little Vodka Goblin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok lads and lasses, for us to benefit from reduced costs we need to book tickets by next Saturday at the latest.

We have two choices:

1. All book our tickets individually - ticket price will be £33.75p each (saving £11.25p)

2. We can do a group booking which will require you all to paypal me the cash first - ticket price will be £31.50p each (saving £13.50p)

Alternatively you can buy tickets on the day which will cost £45.00p each.

Could you please let me know which way you would prefer to do this asap?

Many thanks,

Rach

Right my lovelies after discussing lack of numbers with "He Who Must Be Obeyed" (he knows this isn't really true but I just like to make him feel like he's in charge once in a while ;)) we have decided to pull the plug on this as it's just going to work out a really expensive day for everyone.

We're really sorry to any of you that were looking forward to this but we are looking into alternatives for the day so please watch this space.

Cheers,

Rach

Edited by little vodka goblin
Cancellation of trip to Alton Towers