Lincolnshire Meet - Coningsby

Evening lads and lasses,

I'm planning to hold the 2nd Lincolnshire meet on the 14th October (nothing to do with it being my birthday the next day ;)). The plan is to return to the Leagate Inn at Coningsby for a lunchtime meet and an absolutely fantastic meal - those of you who attended the first meet there know that I am not exaggerating just how good the food is! Anyway, enough of my waffle if you would like to come along please get your name down and then I can contact Josh to make the booking.

See you there!!!!!

1. Little Vodka Goblin

Joff is going to get a f*cking slap!!!!!!! :D

Oh and would you like to explain the need to type lady in caps? Just remember you lads are on a warning as it is!!!! ;)

A slap thats not nice lol and it isnt me with a boot full of felt tip pens lolinnocent until proven guilty aint that rite floz you legend pmsl see you bout twelve guys and you rach bout half two when u get there lol

A slap thats not nice lol and it isnt me with a boot full of felt tip pens lolinnocent until proven guilty aint that rite floz you legend pmsl see you bout twelve guys and you rach bout half two when u get there lol

Floz dropped you both in it straight away mate - when I said I needed to speak to you both on Sunday his reply was "is it anything to do with Snetterton?" so I'm afraid your guilt has been proven! :D Oh, as for the half two comment - consider it now two slaps pmsl

Floz dropped you both in it straight away mate - when I said I needed to speak to you both on Sunday his reply was "is it anything to do with Snetterton?" so I'm afraid your guilt has been proven! :D Oh, as for the half two comment - consider it now two slaps pmsl

oh my i am goin to be bruised and battered arnt i lol :smiley-taunt014: