Ej205 Service Manual?

Hi guys, I trying to find a service manual for the EJ205 engine? I have found a P1 version but thats an STI engine and I am after a guide for just the standard EJ205 engine fitted to MY99-00 UK turbos.

Does anybody know of link? I have tried Google but most sites are American SOHC versions.

Hi guys, I trying to find a service manual for the EJ205 engine? I have found a P1 version but thats an STI engine and I am after a guide for just the standard EJ205 engine fitted to MY99-00 UK turbos.

Does anybody know of link? I have tried Google but most sites are American SOHC versions.

Prior to 2001,(the coming of the newage models) workshop manuals for UK cars where AFAIK of the printed variety, costing in the region of £167.00 at 97 prices and ran to 6/7 volumes. (I know as I have a set of MY97 ones)

Since 2001 they have been available on CD for about £45 a pop from your dealer.

This is about the closest you can get for the pre 2001 cars although some of these are US based.........

http://ken-gilbert.com/impreza-manuals

Still waiting on mine from slip end subaru. They're pretty adamant it doesnt exist in a consumer capacity.

Don, would you be able to get me one and I'll happily pay you what ever it costs?

Just ordered one, will have it tomorrow £55.00 (maybe +vat)

Let me know by PM when you are at home in Slip End and actual address :D