Fire Extinguishers

Anyone got a fire extinguisher fitted in their Scoob?

I'm gonna get one soon and wondered where folk had them mounted. Seen a photo of one today which was mounted in the passenger foot well to the left of the centre console but don't want to lose passenger leg room.

I'm thinking a nice mount in the boot of the hatch could look cool.

Anyone got any examples?

Anyone got a fire extinguisher fitted in their Scoob?

I'm gonna get one soon and wondered where folk had them mounted. Seen a photo of one today which was mounted in the passenger foot well to the left of the centre console but don't want to lose passenger leg room.

I'm thinking a nice mount in the boot of the hatch could look cool.

Anyone got any examples?

A lot of people mount them in front of the passenger seat on a bracket, but not sure how that would go in a Hatch..........

Depends on the size :o

img_0224.jpg

Thanks for the input and Good point regarding having it easily accessible.

I'll look and see about mounting onto the seat runners at passenger seat of it's not too obstructive.

I see Clark Motorsport do a range of extinguishers so will try and pay them a visit I think.

Edited by monsterenergy

Thanks for the input and Good point regarding having it easily accessible.

I'll look and see about mounting onto the seat runners at passenger seat of it's not too obstructive.

I see Clark Motorsport do a range of extinguishers so will try and pay them a visit I think.

If your a paid up member on AS, you should get a discount from Clarks. Cracking bunch of lads there, very helpful and knowledgable!.