Well, just arrived back at work a few days and the curse of intergoogle shopping has hit again.

Originally went on just to get carbon fibre stickies for the pillars (Carbon Fibre B-Pillar Moulding G12) on the CS400... even though it's a "new" car, they're already a bit faded due to it being sat in a showroom for ages so wanted to get the same stickies I had on the grey beast - they really set it off, see Hatch Mods thread.

Well... if they didn't also have a lot of the official US merchandise in store :icon_flower:

I couldn't resist the flat peak STi basebaw cap so I could look like een of them x-games dudes - I'd priced to get one of them and a "Subaru Surf Dogs" t-shirt off the Subaru US official site and I was over £100 by the time of shipping - unbelievable.

1313485872_STI%20Baseball%20Cap_w170_h170.jpg

Then couldn't resist an STi iphone case

1327580721_122039_w170_h170.jpg

Got some of these STi valve caps - the CS400 came with metal ones but nae lockable and no STi logo

1296663023_0.30FE_w170_h170.jpg

Had ordered also a thermal coffee tumbler - so I could slurp my Americano on the way surfing but unfortunately got an email that was sold oot - boooo - but apparently will be in again soon.

1322129431_200142890_w170_h170.jpg

Last Christmas my missus got me my stocking fillers fae their ebay shop - and I previously bought CF stickies, bonnet scoop grill and front fogger kit for the grey beast from them. Delivery times always spot on.

Get yersel over there - they have some Subaru hoodies and stuff - part of the American official range - worth a look :Scottish-flag:

Hopefully soon they'll get in a Surf Dogs T-shirt - then my life will be complete... Subaru's and Surfs :Scottish-flag:

rj1cwm.jpg

Edited by monsterenergy

I have had one set of Prodrive and a set of STi "lockable" valve caps nicked. Looked nice when in my ownership, but now back to plastics. No doubt my nice caps are running on a Nova or a BMX!!

John

Hmmm - I did think the same - I'll maybe use some "Bakerlok" on them... that's what us Aberdeen drillin' boys use to stick threads the gither :Scottish-flag:

• 3 weeks later...