Farewell To My Wrx

.....interior. :smiley-taunt014:

And welcome to my full sti interior. :occasion14:

DSC02324.jpg

Sti gear surround to go in

DSC02322.jpg

Chrome handles to go in

DSC02321.jpg

The standard wrx seat. (get ye too feck)

DSC02323.jpg

Rear seats out

DSC02328.jpg

Front seats out, centre console out

DSC02329.jpg

Doorcards off

DSC02326.jpg

DSC02330.jpg

Blue sti carpet in

DSC02332.jpg

Rear seat in

DSC02335.jpg

Chrome handles on, front doorcards on

DSC02334.jpg

Front seats in, centre console on with sti surround

DSC02336.jpg

Front seats

DSC02337.jpg

Very happy with this upgrade, sure brightens the interior up, seats do feel more comfortable and seats feel good to the touch lol. Very big thanks to Paul (Paul555sti) for this interior and for his time in fitting it for me. I had removed the passenger seat and rear seat before going up to Pauls, a scoob sure makes alot more and different noises driving partially stripped out ha. The pics pretty much explain how it went, the only issue being that 05 blob doorcards are different to the bug but I had sourced bug sti ones anyway, along with the chrome handles which give a nice touch and the gear surround.

Its interesting what you will find if you ever come to remove your carpet. £2.20 in change, a couple of receipts, lots of wee stones and a mouldy chip lol.

Again big ups to Paul for his time :icon_salut:

Nice work! really tempted by this myself and I'm findign the WRX interior a bit dark.. But They didn't make a red interior for the newage :brickwall::crying:

BTW - Just incase you werent aware, those WRX Bucket seats tend to be like gold-dust! Quite rare to find them on the 2nd hand market and can fetch good price if sold! They were the tightest seats fitted to an impreza as standard/option. THey had to widen them up on future models because people complained they were too tight on the bugeye :thumbup:

Lookin Good! B)

No problem Mark!

( still need to have a look at that exhaust question for you )

Cheers Paul, no hurry for the answer. :)

Looking nice. Know where to go to get new front seat fitted as my fat erse.and jeans have made a bit of wear on it lol

Cheers. :)

Nice work! really tempted by this myself and I'm findign the WRX interior a bit dark.. But They didn't make a red interior for the newage :brickwall::crying:

BTW - Just incase you werent aware, those WRX Bucket seats tend to be like gold-dust! Quite rare to find them on the 2nd hand market and can fetch good price if sold! They were the tightest seats fitted to an impreza as standard/option. THey had to widen them up on future models because people complained they were too tight on the bugeye :thumbup:

Lookin Good! B)

Cheers Al, good to know that about the seats, prob will sell them when I get around to it. The sti ones def feel 'less tight' lol. :)

The bug's looking great Marko :thumbs: .

I was eyeing those up a few weks ago when I was up at Paul's, you nearly never had them, if only they suited the 555 :smiley-taunt014: .

:Scottish-flag:

Im glad they didnt suit the 555 lol. :)

What did you do with the gearstick surround you removed? And would it fit a classic lol :whistle:

Looking fab though :-)

Cathy, have it here, no idea if it will fit a classic, if you can find out and let me know. :)

It is a cracking looking bug you have got. New interior looking good! :icon_salut:

Cheers James, I have a few more additions to be added shortly as well. :D