Why don't you post?

Half the time I just can't be ersed,to be honest. I know fek all about subaru's ,that's why it goes into a garage for repairs,so no point in commenting about turbo's,engines,mod's etc. As mentioned previously,it would be a case of "that's shite","that's nice" or more likely "what the fek's that for?" anyway, until my next post.....over and out! :P:icon_salut:

There never seams much to post about on here anymore i'm pretty much down to a weekly visit now, it used to be my 1st port of call when i got home and was having a coffee. Even a weekly visit there doesn't seem to much going on between visits it really doesn't encourage me to pay to be a member any more. Sorry but just giving a honest answer, its a shame really as it used to be great back in the day.

Edited by Gee Wr1

As mentioned previously,it would be a case of "that's shite","that's nice" or more likely "what the fek's that for?" anyway, until my next post.....over and out! :P:icon_salut:

Nothing wrong with asking 'what the fek's that for?' It's hwo we learn about the cars :thumbup:

There never seams much to post about on here anymore i'm pretty much down to a weekly visit now, it used to be my 1st port of call when i got home and was having a coffee. Even a weekly visit there doesn't seem to much going on between visits it really doesn't encourage me to pay to be a member any more. Sorry but just giving a honest answer, its a shame really as it used to be great back in the day.

Good honest response! Anythign specific that made it "great back in the day"? or just a feeling that it seems perhaps a bit quieter in the subaru community these days?

Nothing wrong with asking 'what the fek's that for?' It's hwo we learn about the cars :thumbup:

Good honest response! Anythign specific that made it "great back in the day"? or just a feeling that it seems perhaps a bit quieter in the subaru community these days?

Agree with you Al, but then it would be 2 days later before I'm back on here and the person who has answered my "what the fek's that for " question will be thinking, "that ignorant git hasn't even said thanks for answering his question he asked me 2days ago!" if you get my drift? ;)

I've been lurking on here for years. I post up now and again when i've got something useful (in my mind anyway) to say. I don't feel the need to post up "that's nice" or "that's shite". I'm kind of out of the loop nowadays with the car being sorned and lots of the members from my time have moved on anyway.

I'll keep on lurking though :lol:

Good Lord! It lives!!! :icon_joker:

I think a lot of folk dont post due to lack of time... money's tight, cars being sold, working harder/ longer hours... something has to give I guess.

What about Facebook & Twitter? Do people find these more accessible than an actual forum?

I occasionally come on here to read up on what's happening and get the latest on who's bought/sold/broken/modded/washed their cars.

I've stepped back from the scene as I've moved on, things change and passions peeter out.

I've had my spell of being in the thick of things, and I've lost the urge to post tbh.

I've still got the RA and love driving the car, and will keep checking into here to see whats happening.

Imy

Totally agree chap, and personally I like twitter :) FB is just odd at times

I find some people are pretty negative at times and this pits me off forums, it's only a bit of fun and not life changing :)

And there was me thinking it was because you had ' Muffin ' to say Matty :Scottish-flag:

The Facebook/Twitter thing was one of the reasons this was created

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Subaru-Impreza-Drivers-Club-Moray-Aberdeen-District-MAD-Scoobies/128247750563009

We did get some new faces on there so in a way it worked and i try to keep it updated with whats going on/scamera locations etc. The way i looked at it was if someone finds that it might lead them here also with mobiles it's easier to keep upto date with facebook than jumping on the intwrweb, lets face it it's an app on most phones these days.