Why don't you post?

This is for all the forum users who read and yet rarely, or even never, post either a topic, or a reply.

What would make you chip in to a thread?

What kind of things would you want to ask or share?

Bored tonight as you can probably tell :lol:

Just on to pm a mate and noticed this.

I went in the huff when you took the picture of my car away at the side of the screen.

It was debated at the time when changes were made re. members/non-members. I didnt feel welcome anymore so left so to speak.

Edited by mikeyb13

I think the forums should require at the very least minimum people having to log in before they can read any posts or prior to log on no more than 3-5 posts!

Still would love to know why there is soooo much hostility toward people on forums & not just this one?

Beggars belief tbh

I know what you mean.

I rarely look at Scoobynet these days as every post ends up with someone being called a chav, barryboy or dreamer when they mention their power figure.

Thankfully this place is nothing like that..... usually.

There are some sites I visit that I rarely post on i just lurk in the back gound, if I see something that I can answer or have an input on i'll chip in. I think everyone has a site or two that they lurk on..

I don't know what the south west section was like before I became a member,but what I will say is that we try & get everybody involved in our light hearted banter,& everybody can join in ,I know it sounds like a clique,but we don't want it to be like, we are getting active with are meets & the guys I have met so far are a great bunch!

Long may it continue!

I'm just shy. :D

As said by Baldobaz, only tend to comment on stuff i have experiance with, and prefer letting someone with more than my little knowledge, give advice. Some forums have members who seem to like the sound of their own keyboard.Glad to say i have not seen that on here

I know what you mean.

I rarely look at Scoobynet these days as every post ends up with someone being called a chav, barryboy or dreamer when they mention their power figure.

Thankfully this place is nothing like that..... usually.

There are some sites I visit that I rarely post on i just lurk in the back gound, if I see something that I can answer or have an input on i'll chip in. I think everyone has a site or two that they lurk on..

what's a Barryboy?? Are they the Lanark RO followers :whistle: lol

I think Scoobywho was referring to mechanical being misspelt rather than an insult?

lol i didnt take it as an insult , its all just banter . il be first to admint my spelling isnt amazing im better with numbers, and sometimes if im using my phone my spelling is shocking .. but yeah i was at the keyboard and mis-spelt mechanical :icon_joker::Scottish-flag:

I've been lurking on here for years. I post up now and again when i've got something useful (in my mind anyway) to say. I don't feel the need to post up "that's nice" or "that's shite". I'm kind of out of the loop nowadays with the car being sorned and lots of the members from my time have moved on anyway.

I'll keep on lurking though :lol: