Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw a very clean looking Blue STI blob shape on Sevenoaks Way, Orpington this evening.. didnt see any of the reg cause it was sandwiched in traffic - got a little wave, responded with a nod in my RB320, missus in the front trying not to point and look obvious and her work friend in the back completely oblivious to what was going on outside of texting her boyfriend!!

How ashamed am I at the state of my car after seeing that one :huh:

Saw a very clean looking Blue STI blob shape on Sevenoaks Way, Orpington this evening.. didnt see any of the reg cause it was sandwiched in traffic - got a little wave, responded with a nod in my RB320, missus in the front trying not to point and look obvious and her work friend in the back completely oblivious to what was going on outside of texting her boyfriend!!

How ashamed am I at the state of my car after seeing that one :huh:

WASH IT!!!!

;)

:D

Sunday 9th at about 12.40pm spotted two blob eye STi's within a few minutes of each other from the Keston Marque towards Hayes Common. The second one was stickered up in yellow with the number 8 on the doors. I didn't wave I'm afraid as was jogging and blowing out my a**e!!! You both sounded great though!!