South-West Chat (Formerly Devon)

Primer is a blue tint surely?

Went down to painton today to see family & took the subaru!

Turned it off couldn't lock it on the fob,new batteries too! Opened up the bonnet flashed the fob at the sigma alarm & it worked after a while,shut the bonnet then nothing,finally got it to work after waking all the neighbours,got home checked it again & has worked everytime so far! As anybody else had this on a classic?

Primer is a blue tint surely?

Turned it off couldn't lock it on the fob,new batteries too! Opened up the bonnet flashed the fob at the sigma alarm & it worked after a while,shut the bonnet then nothing,finally got it to work after waking all the neighbours,got home checked it again & has worked everytime so far! As anybody else had this on a classic?

No

Hope to but I've got a caliper problem...

Apparently a sticking slider, but to best of my knowlegde (which isn't great) no sliders on a 4 pot). It sticks on occassionally which has meant can't track the car and trashed a tyre ;(

Hope to but I've got a caliper problem...

Apparently a sticking slider, but to best of my knowlegde (which isn't great) no sliders on a 4 pot). It sticks on occassionally which has meant can't track the car and trashed a tyre ;(

Ah not good. If you still want to come then you can jump in with me.

There can be interference on the alarm if parked to close to mobile masts. Is a common problem.

Evening all.

Anybody go to Trago Mills today?

I happened to go down with my partner and folks and there was at least 15 Impreza's all leaving at the same time.... (About 5 Blue Ones)

Haven't been there in years, the place gets on my t***s. The last time i went there was a hell of a queue for the car park, turned round went home

That's why I park in exe bridges,promoted myself to marks & Spencer's cheese tasters!

You & kit kat chunkies!

Mmmmm,which one! Original or peanut butter,

Sod it I will have both! Oh & that chicken & mushroom slice!

Amazing what you do back from the pub!

Lol.

Edited by jimmer