South-West Chat (Formerly Devon)

out of interest what is our membership count for devon or the south west region?

was wondering if there was anyway of e-mailing members of a meet thats coming up or is that to intrusive!

just seems to be a handfull of guys that have time to get on the forum with any regularity! also may get more members going on the forum to give input & ideas!

Saddo maybe a bit strong mate , that's your boy.

But he's got taste in car colours , and he will even help you sort your calipers if you ask him

its not very good when he comes home & asks if bungy's coming out & if were going in the subaru's as he wants to go in yours because its blue!to much rally influance me thinks!

thats a debate in its self!

how many people have bought there scoob's on the rally influance (ie colin RIP)?

or just on there a bloody good fun car to drive?

Edited by jimmer

its not very good when he comes home & asks if bungy's coming out & if were going in the subaru's as he wants to go in yours because its blue!to much rally influance me thinks!

thats a debate in its self!

how many people have bought there scoob's on the rally influance (ie colin RIP)?

or just on there a bloody good fun car to drive?

if i could of afforded my fave rally weapon I'd be driving a delta evo , more of a juha kankkonen fan myself .

But your right rally all the way mate (old school)

Long live the chevette hsr

if i could of afforded my fave rally weapon I'd be driving a delta evo , more of a juha kankkonen fan myself .

But your right rally all the way mate (old school)

Long live the chevette hsr

lol buddy!

delta for me all the way!

all paid up for the 28th bud!

Edited by jimmer

Is tedder aware of this , he won't be pleased ...

aware of the 28th! no!!

aware of the delta! yes!!

saw it on top gear,told him if dad had the money he would have one of them!

he reckoned i could get the £25 grand by taking some money out of his money box,the love!

aware of the 28th! no!!

aware of the delta! yes!!

saw it on top gear,told him if dad had the money he would have one of them!

he reckoned i could get the £25 grand by taking some money out of his money box,the love!

Bless him .

Mate I need to sort my bloody lights out .

Took a small trip out earlier , and I might as well have lit a candle . Have already updated bulbs , might have to find some standard units .what d'ya reckon ?

Bless him .

Mate I need to sort my bloody lights out .

Took a small trip out earlier , and I might as well have lit a candle . Have already updated bulbs , might have to find some standard units .what d'ya reckon ?

again same old story i like the look of your angel eyes!( i feel a song coming on)!

do they need setting up again or are they just pure shite?

have you put the covers on your spots? if not try driving with them on for a while see whats thats like! if still cack you may need to change back to originals!

Edited by jimmer

Gonna put covers on soon as I think it looks better with them on .

Could be that I need to set em up a bit better , but the lens is so small I don't hold out much hope , look some pretty mind ..

they sure do!

im sure we can get some at utterly butterly!

haggle! perhaps we should take skol?

That man is the f***ing haggle master ..

they will end up giving them to you!

i see bennyboy on here wanted only £15 each for his headlights so i reckon we could haggle for a tenner a piece at utterly butterly!

Edited by jimmer