South-West Chat (Formerly Devon)

When you coming over next mate?

not sure on holidays yet this year, maybe moving house in september so that will be expensive with finding deposit etc.

We may come over before June 30th as I am competing in a charity hillclimb here :driving: and want to get a healthcheck on the car before the event.

Edited by JD

spect is really trying hard at this!

come on guys lets get this going,who's up for a drive out in march?

if we give a bit of notice we can have a few of us cruising around devon in these great cars!

weve had minehead & weymouth mentioned & im up for any of them its just lets set a date for all of us to go on mass!

many thanks

jimmer

spect is really trying hard at this!

come on guys lets get this going,who's up for a drive out in march?

if we give a bit of notice we can have a few of us cruising around devon in these great cars!

weve had minehead & weymouth mentioned & im up for any of them its just lets set a date for all of us to go on mass!

many thanks

jimmer

i should be up for this depending on the dates tho

Sounds good to me. March 11th any good. I know we said the Tank museum, but maybe somewhere a little more central for the first meet would be good. There is a big carpark at The Fleet Air Arm Museum at Yeovilton and a reasonable sized pub down the way that could feed us all :)

Sounds good to me. March 11th any good. I know we said the Tank museum, but maybe somewhere a little more central for the first meet would be good. There is a big carpark at The Fleet Air Arm Museum at Yeovilton and a reasonable sized pub down the way that could feed us all :)

That's the best plan yet , I'm in ... Edited by the bungster

Bungster,rocker cover can be a bit of a tricky job,check all the feed pipes just incase..when replacing the rover gasket best replace the bolt collars too,should stop any weaping then.

Thanks for that mate , next time I get home in daylight I'll get stuck in and have a good ol root round .

Edited by the bungster