South-West Chat (Formerly Devon)

well the misses needed my work car today so what a shame i had to get the scooby out(shear bliss)

what a pleasant suprise to have no formula 1 transit drivers trying to overtake you at death defying speed for a van or some young boy in a corsa thinking he's at santa pod at the traffic lights!

its amazing how a look of a car and a nice burble stops people from being total ********* on the road!

oh well tomorrow back to driving the shed :rolleyes:

didnt even start it up this weekend,time with the family!

this weekend its coming out for sure,even if it is to take it to work!

SPECT whats with the launch control? how does that work?

Well, I put it in first gear, put my foot flat on the floor and then just take my foot off the clutch. Whilst clutch is depressed the ecu holds the revs at 4700 and it pops, bangs, snorts and roars. I take my foot off the clutch - instantly- and off she goes. Smells of petrol, rubber and clutch. About 4 launches per clutch I believe and also only a few launches per set of engine mounts. Scared myself sh*tless the only time I did it, but wow what a launch :)

Well, I put it in first gear, put my foot flat on the floor and then just take my foot off the clutch. Whilst clutch is depressed the ecu holds the revs at 4700 and it pops, bangs, snorts and roars. I take my foot off the clutch - instantly- and off she goes. Smells of petrol, rubber and clutch. About 4 launches per clutch I believe and also only a few launches per set of engine mounts. Scared myself sh*tless the only time I did it, but wow what a launch :)

Wow! Sounds frightening!

Only to be used in emergencies!