South-West Chat (Formerly Devon)

That's why I park in exe bridges,promoted myself to marks & Spencer's cheese tasters!

You & kit kat chunkies!

Mmmmm,which one! Original or peanut butter,

Sod it I will have both! Oh & that chicken & mushroom slice!

Amazing what you do back from the pub!

Lol.

Steak n kidney , my beaut ...

lol, mine will not start, knew I should have done it weekly over the winter. Anyone interested in bikes we have a big bike festival here in Paignton 4-6 May. It is BMAD (Bikers Make A Difference)and we raise funds for local kids, Air Ambulance, Blood Bikes and St John Ambulance. I am the Vice Chairman and am tasked with getting people along to help out - so if anyone can come along to help please pm me!!

lol, mine will not start, knew I should have done it weekly over the winter. Anyone interested in bikes we have a big bike festival here in Paignton 4-6 May. It is BMAD (Bikers Make A Difference)and we raise funds for local kids, Air Ambulance, Blood Bikes and St John Ambulance. I am the Vice Chairman and am tasked with getting people ralong to help out - so if anyone can come along to help please pm me!!

have to sell mine as not getting out on it as much as I should!

Also a friend of a friends funeral today,died on the a35 last week,(rip lux)!

Edited by jimmer

a few, the island has a population of about 60,000.

we have monthly meets for Sarnia Car Club, so not restricted to Scoobs. Have about 4 or 5 cars turn up, but it doesnt matter.

We have the local car show in June, so hoping to have a few cars for that. There are some tastfully modified cars here but nowhere to use them in anger. :(