New RO for Edinburgh and the Lothians

Dear all,

I'm just along to announce that I have stood down as RO for Edinburgh and the Lothian's as unfortunately I just don't have the time to organise monthly meets, runs etc...(as you have seen from the distinct lack of monthly meets in the area. Sorry! :blush: )which has largely been due to my own work commitments, helping Mrs Bus establish her business, playing my part in the national Committee of SIDC and life in general.

I will remain in my post of Vice Chairman (no luck people :rolleyes:) and concentrate my efforts in that side of SIDC and continue to help with events and other shows including Magnificent Machines.

However, as a great step forward for the area, long standing and extremely committed member Cathy Kerr (Midnight 21) has agreed to take over the RO roll :thumbs:. Hopefully with your support Cathy will be able to return Edinburgh and Lothian's to the great area that it once was when Spooks (Scott Armour) was RO and I'm sure you will join me in wishing Cathy well in her new post and support her at monthly meets, runs and events. Thanks Cathy :occasion14: !

Cathy will announce her first meeting soon so keep an eye on the "Events" section :driving:

an RO thats 2mins round the corner on my doorstep !!!! thats great news.

well done cathy and wish you the best of luck in your new role , :Scottish-flag::occasion14:

hope to get along to the firt meet aswel ,will you keep the trend to 3rd thursday of every month or just wing it .

and thanks to gus for being the previous RO having some good and his continued support and role on the committee. :headbang:

an RO thats 2mins round the corner on my doorstep !!!! thats great news.

well done cathy and wish you the best of luck in your new role , :Scottish-flag::occasion14:

hope to get along to the firt meet aswel ,will you keep the trend to 3rd thursday of every month or just wing it .

and thanks to gus for being the previous RO having some good and his continued support and role on the committee. :headbang:

Paul it will probably be the first thursday of the month but will add the occasional weekend run etc (beach in the summer :P) but it will be what the majority want (if there is any lol) check out the events for the first 2012 meet

and if you have any fruit scones going spare you can bring them along too :rolleyes: lol