Hellofrom cambridgeshire

Hi all having wanted a scooby since about 23 i finally 10 years later got round to it and picked up a 98 metalic green 4 door seems mildly moddified but very much oem outside(which is my style)

Full Subaru Ej20 Semi Closed Block Fully Rebuilt One Year Ago All Genuine parts

Uprated Bottom End Bearigns

P1 Pistons Rods Etc

J2 Type R ECU

P1 Fuel Pump

Mint Vf 28 turbo

Forge Motorsport Dumpvalve

Uprated Fuel Regulator

440cc Injectors

HKS Turbo Timer

Metal Head Gaskets

Full 3 Inch Exhaust System De-cated

Blitz Rear Box

P1 Ty754vbaaa Gearbox No Crunchs with 4.444 Center Diff

P1 And Type R Rear Diff And Prop 4.444

P1 Drive Shafts

No idea what the power is will be getting it delimited soon and i guess will need it all set up on the rolling road

Engine bay is so clean its unreal and car isnt bad not a show car for sure but defenetly clean enough with only 2 patches to sort on front and read bumpers.....

interior is another matter though seats are good but i think he lived of fast food and smokes? it needs a blimin good shampoo and new roof card..

will post piccies when i get a chance.

Hi all having wanted a scooby since about 23 i finally 10 years later got round to it and picked up a 98 metalic green 4 door seems mildly moddified but very much oem outside(which is my style)

Full Subaru Ej20 Semi Closed Block Fully Rebuilt One Year Ago All Genuine parts

Uprated Bottom End Bearigns

P1 Pistons Rods Etc

J2 Type R ECU

P1 Fuel Pump

Mint Vf 28 turbo

Forge Motorsport Dumpvalve

Uprated Fuel Regulator

440cc Injectors

HKS Turbo Timer

Metal Head Gaskets

Full 3 Inch Exhaust System De-cated

Blitz Rear Box

P1 Ty754vbaaa Gearbox No Crunchs with 4.444 Center Diff

P1 And Type R Rear Diff And Prop 4.444

P1 Drive Shafts

No idea what the power is will be getting it delimited soon and i guess will need it all set up on the rolling road

Engine bay is so clean its unreal and car isnt bad not a show car for sure but defenetly clean enough with only 2 patches to sort on front and read bumpers.....

interior is another matter though seats are good but i think he lived of fast food and smokes? it needs a blimin good shampoo and new roof card..

will post piccies when i get a chance.

cimg0171nj.jpg

cimg0170f.jpg

Edited by louis1978uk

ty appreciated:) needs a clean and a map i know very little about scoobs but always loved them any idea if a j2 type r ecu(what ever that is) can be remapped some place like scoobie clinic?

i want to get it remapped asap as its got intercooler injectors exhaust panel filter fuel regulator.... going to try push for between 330-350 when i have a walbro pump to replace the p1 stock pump.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there simon yeah was me with the green godess aka classic nice too see you on the forum hope you enjoy it here some great people and tons on knowledge floating about here

hiya again spect yeah was good too me you and the lad aswell mate was a ncie event nice subi you got there very clean :)