M80 Average speed cameras

Alright folks????

This past week i have been using the M80 from Robroyston to Auchenkilns.......

So there i am driving at the stated 40mph and just about everyone and their Granny are going past :unsure: Now i know that the speedo reads low so i use my PSI3(Data monitor) Or sat-nav thinking i will be passing some people just using their speedo readings .......

What is the deal ,are they on ,has anyone ,know anyone that has been done for speeding by them ??????? Just so i will know if my smugness is justified when they bypass me :lol:

Kenny

.... So there i am driving at the stated 40mph and just about everyone and their Granny are going past ...

that happens to me too :iagree:

I would like to know as well.

and pmsl at Barry, why don't you test it for us? :P

Edited by micra_wrc

Yeah Barry but with a twist give me your plates ,Paul you can lend me your car and Kim.......I will let you know how i get on :banana2:

Boab i will not risk it :o Seen a bus going the correct limit ???????

Hopefully someone will lat us know Marko :thumbup:

Kenny give me time to stick the big black stripes over it and swap the plates to my spare set ;) and you can take it :laughing4:

I am 99.9% convinced they are red herrings! The amount of times they changed the layout of the road and the cameras moved overnight. Now I am not a engineer, but surely to re lay electricty cables takes more than 2 hours? I have tested this on a daily basis now for 3 months by sitting at 50 mph and I aint heard a thing.

I dont condone speeding, but.....no workers on road, no bloody 40mph cameras please!

the lane change thing doesnt matter, bothe cameras go to the same computer!!

i stay in cumbernauld and i have been told by some reputeable sources they do not work, only one does you need 2 cameras to get your average!

BUT!!!!!!!

i still have not tested if they work, started off goin at 40 then for a while would average 45ish now i average 50ish and still nothing. i aint goin above 50 though!!

hope that helps some of you.

no pooint risking it now anyway they are goin in the next 1-2 months

cheers jebus

the lane change thing doesnt matter, bothe cameras go to the same computer!!

i stay in cumbernauld and i have been told by some reputeable sources they do not work, only one does you need 2 cameras to get your average!

BUT!!!!!!!

i still have not tested if they work, started off goin at 40 then for a while would average 45ish now i average 50ish and still nothing. i aint goin above 50 though!!

hope that helps some of you.

no pooint risking it now anyway they are goin in the next 1-2 months

cheers jebus

Cheers mate ,it is not so i can go faster though.... I just wondered why so many people are flying by ,but as you say not worth the risk for another 1-2 months ...