haws meet at scooby projects

hi there you lot,

there is going to be another meet at scooby projects in ledbury on the 30th of april and will kick off about 1 o,clock. it was a great turn out last time and i hope that its just going to get bigger and bigger,

cheer andy :occasion14:

please can u add your name to the list so we no how many will be coming.

1.andy scoob

Edited by andy scoob

i dont know many people in the area with a scoob tbh honest....litrally every person i see with one im like SIDC get on there joins the haws n come to the meets :( yes come on down dude will b good to get some new faces in

good lad thats the way, thanks for spreading the word :occasion14:

Edited by andy scoob

Will have a chat with a few people, see if they fancy a drive out :)

I've got my mother in law back from Oz, so am looking for any excuse to get out lol!! :brickwall:

nice one bud, would be good if you could, just say your popping out to get some milk and youll be back in a bit and away to go.

Edited by andy scoob

Hi guys,

I'm new to this as I have just got my first scoob and joined SIDC, running a RED 2010 Hatch Sti PPP in Malvern so might try and sneak out over the bank holiday weekend , I might bring my son along, he has a 1999 Turbo 2000 and eats , drinks and breaths scoobs so I am sure he would be in good company, me I just drive the things !!!!

Hi guys,

I'm new to this as I have just got my first scoob and joined SIDC, running a RED 2010 Hatch Sti PPP in Malvern so might try and sneak out over the bank holiday weekend

The more the merrier :occasion14:

1. andy scoob

2. twiggy

3. Rob (HFD)

4. Kev maybe (Ledbury)

5. Red scoob (HFD)

6. Higgsy (maybe)

7. Higgsy Son :D

I might bring my son along, he has a 1999 Turbo 2000 and eats , drinks and breaths scoobs so I am sure he would be in good company, me I just drive the things !!!!

We are all enthuiasts but kids just take it to another Level :headbang: LOL

Sorry but I cant make it due to a Holiday ;) but Catch up with you guys again :thumbup::thumbup:

Tony

Between Andy and myself we will try and organise a Summer Barby for ALL the Family not JUST Petrol heads :whistle: either Callow end or the duke of York Malvern ;)

Edited by T5NYW

Hi guys,

I'm new to this as I have just got my first scoob and joined SIDC, running a RED 2010 Hatch Sti PPP in Malvern so might try and sneak out over the bank holiday weekend , I might bring my son along, he has a 1999 Turbo 2000 and eats , drinks and breaths scoobs so I am sure he would be in good company, me I just drive the things !!!!

hi there higgsy,

that would be great if you could make it, bring as many as you can, sounds like your son should join to, hope to see you both there.

cheeres andy :occasion14:

I've got both good and bad news lol!!

good news - mother in law is going back to Oz on this day :D

bad news - i've got to take her to the airport so can't get over :(

will keep an eye on the region and try to pop over sometime though gents :D

dam almost there matty,

dont worry brother scoob your time will come :icon_salut:

Defo mate, be good to have a run out on some nice roads :)

it sure will,

there is some really good roads around here, ive started saving for my next scooby so will be selling mine to put towards the next one so i will be driving our honda oddessey for the rest of the year, gutted but it will all be worth it in the end. :icon_fU:

Hi Andy,

I am trying to get him to join but you know what kids are like when something costs money particularly when he can spend it on his Scoob?? I might have cocked up with the dates as we have visitors from "up north" down for that weekend,if I can't make it I will offer small bribe to son to come over and represent us both. :)

Higgsy

hi there higgsy,

that would be great if you could make it, bring as many as you can, sounds like your son should join to, hope to see you both there.

cheeres andy :occasion14:

Hi Andy,

I am trying to get him to join but you know what kids are like when something costs money particularly when he can spend it on his Scoob?? I might have cocked up with the dates as we have visitors from "up north" down for that weekend,if I can't make it I will offer small bribe to son to come over and represent us both. :)

Higgsy

hi bud i understand how he feels we were all kids once did u tell him that is now only £20?

if he makes it over ill see if i can get him to part with some of his scooby money ;)