Roads greasy?

Anyone else finding the roads a bit greasy/slippy at the moment?

Back end of the STI stepped out tonight on a roundabout - I was going quick-ish, but I've driven faster around similar roundabouts in wetter conditions and never had that before :mellow:

It's a wee bit untimely too, because I've arranged to have an uprated rear ARB fitted this week... maybe time to let some air out of the back tyres! :unsure:

I'm sure u'll find it better once you get the ARB on........ dont forget the droplinks! :thumbup:

True that the stiffer rear ARB should give the car greater overall grip (on relatively even surfaces), but should also shift the balance more towards oversteer, Jock. I didn't think that would be a problem... until tonight :(

Och well - hoping it was just a one-off on account of all the salty residue (oo-er!) and an off-camber road surface.

My dampers are adjustable too, so all is not lost!

:thumbup:

True that the stiffer rear ARB should give the car greater overall grip (on relatively even surfaces), but should also shift the balance more towards oversteer, Jock. I didn't think that would be a problem... until tonight :(

Och well - hoping it was just a one-off on account of all the salty residue (oo-er!) and an off-camber road surface.

My dampers are adjustable too, so all is not lost!

:thumbup:

My dampers are on hardest ride, cant be driving the car hard enough! Honestly since I done the rear ARB and changed the droplinks all round..... its more like the classic!

Still looking at getting the STi rear trailing arms and Prodrive Struts......just dont tell the wife! :whistle: Will get the rear training arms first then take it from there. :thumbup: