Highland Fling banter thread-Hotel details added!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

think im right in saying that jasonw and cje have both booked their rooms? if so do your stuff on the main list mr moderator man ;)

can i again remind everyone to put their name on the thread in events once youve booked and Del will add you to the list

anyone else thinking about it? you out there Hoss, be good to see you again

Blair any more guys from aberdeen scoobies interested? feel free to put up a post on their site if you want, more the merrier

have just bought a cb outfit for work so il see how that goes. would give a nice rally taste with the magmount aerial on the roof :D

I Think CJE has booked his - I havent yet. Stil need to see if I can even make it, Girlfriend is away from friday til sunday and her grandad is in hospital getting a knee replacement that weekend and with her parents living out by Turriff I might need to be around in Aberdeen. Oh and not to mention someone needs to feed the cat... <_<

I can now make it to the fling an I cant wait!

Dale - think i'll invest in some parking sensors or some lipstick for touch up! :P

Blair any more guys from aberdeen scoobies interested? feel free to put up a post on their site if you want, more the merrier

I have stuck a thread up on AS, i'm sure if there are any takers you will hear from them.

Anyone checked the "Honda" forum to see if any yellow NSX's will be in the area :driving::icon_butt:

Dafty........ told you a guzzilion times it was the bitch erm wife that said go right, anyway i was following the doctor!

Glad to see the 'back' of that hatch anyway :icon_butt:

Edited by StrikE