Castle Combe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't need to go via Chippenham now so we can wait for you if you want Rach? What way are you coming down? A40? Can convoy from Witney way if that suits?

Well I've just spoken to Nige - I don't know if this makes any sense but he says we'll be going A421, A40, A34, A420 . . . . . . . . . :D

You have to forgive me, I'm a woman, directions only make sense when they're on the satnav B)

Well I've just spoken to Nige - I don't know if this makes any sense but he says we'll be going A421, A40, A34, A420 . . . . . . . . . :D

You have to forgive me, I'm a woman, directions only make sense when they're on the satnav B)

Lol, no worries - just as easy for me to via the A420 so can meet you there. Double check with Nige first but if I plan to meet you about 07:00 along the A420 by Kingston Bagpuize we can roll down from there :unsure:

Stu, would you like to put one of your wonderful little maps up so we know exactly where to meet you please? :D

I will leave Abingdon around 06:45, should be at Kingston Bagpuize around 07:00 / 07:10 hopefully, can the trundle down the A420 to Swindo then onto the M4.

Is the layby or where you will be at Kingston obvious, i may not be awake enough to spot it B)

Yes map please if possible...

Rich

Edited by bakerzone
Stu, would you like to put one of your wonderful little maps up so we know exactly where to meet you please? :unsure:

Err, that's the map above! :P

...or do you mean Kingston Bagpuss? See below :D

I will leave Abingdon around 06:45, should be at Kingston Bagpuize around 07:10 hopefully, can the trundle down the A420 to Swindo then onto the M4.

Is the layby or where you will be at Kingston obvious, i may not be awake enough to spot it B)

Yes map please if possible...

Rich

Here go folks B)

post-17245-1284728064.png

Link to map

That was such a good day yesterday, and the weather held out for us all as well.

I know there were a few nice photo's taken, does anyone have any video clips of the day?

Can wait for the next one.

Oh if anyone wants to add me on Facebook, I'm there, do a search for me.

Richard (Baker)

That was such a good day yesterday, and the weather held out for us all as well.

I know there were a few nice photo's taken, does anyone have any video clips of the day?

Can wait for the next one.

Oh if anyone wants to add me on Facebook, I'm there, do a search for me.

Richard (Baker)

Was a cracking day wasn't it! Good to see you.

Had a search on facebook - there's over 500 Richard Bakers on there... got to 150 and gave up! B) I may be easier to find (Stu Mason - b/w storm trooper in a suit as my profile pic)