Castle Combe

Hi All,

Just wondered how many are planning on going to Castle Combe on the 18th September, I have purchased my tickets and if anyone else is going from the Oxfordshire area how about meeting up en-route, thought i would start a list to see how many are up for this:

1). Baker zone and one other

2).

3).

4).

5).

6).

7).

Trackday

Rich

Edited by bakerzone
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

Just wondered how many are planning on going to Castle Combe on the 18th September, I have purchased my tickets and if anyone else is going from the Oxfordshire area how about meeting up en-route, thought i would start a list to see how many are up for this:

Rally Day? Yep, I'll be there :thumbup:

2). Stu

3).

4).

5).

6).

7).

Just got my tickets online this morning, should be a fun day :thumbup:

2). Stu

3). Colin and one other

4).

5).

6).

7).

If you fancy meeting up along the what sort of time are you looking to leave, the show looks like it starts at 9am

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we wont be going now after all :lol: I got my dates mixed up as the day after the Castle Combe event I need to be in Bristol for my second TKD exam and need that saturday to practice and practice, I was sure I had a month left, not two weeks :P

Anybody want a ticket/band for an adult and a band for a child? I have some spares now B)

Looks like we wont be going now after all :P I got my dates mixed up as the day after the Castle Combe event I need to be in Bristol for my second TKD exam and need that saturday to practice and practice, I was sure I had a month left, not two weeks B)

Anybody want a ticket/band for an adult and a band for a child? I have some spares now B)

Whoops! At least you've less time worrying about it I guess?!? :lol:

I'm up for meeting, is 08:00 a good time, do we have to be there before 09:00,

my letter says that we should be, so we are parked (where ever) before the general public arrives?

Any clue on how long it would take from the services to get to the track?

Rich

Shall we say 08:00 Swindon > 08:15 Services > 08:35 Chippenham (need to sort out where!) > 08:50 Castle Combe... or shall we knock it back 1/4hr to be on the safe side?

I'm up for that, will probably be at the services, as i need to go via Abingdon, I will shoot straight down the A34, quicker than going across country to Swindon.

What's the services called on the M4, anyone have an idea, or is it the one near Swindon?

Rich

Leigh Delamere Services mate: http://motorwayservicesonline.co.uk/Leigh_Delamere

Where we going to meet in swindon?

Here?

post-17245-1284587293.png

Link to maps: Link