There's Always One....!

So far every scoob I've met on the roads has been quite considerate/friendly. Passed a nice looking White classic on the cambus road sound chap gave a lil wave :) behind me though a red blobeye cruising along no problem on the mannor powis road tho decided to ride ma back bumper most of the way down c'mon own up don't mind a bit of banter on the roads as long as it's innocent and nobody's gonna get hurt in the progress :wave:

So far every scoob I've met on the roads has been quite considerate/friendly. Passed a nice looking White classic on the cambus road sound chap gave a lil wave :) behind me though a red blobeye cruising along no problem on the mannor powis road tho decided to ride ma back bumper most of the way down c'mon own up don't mind a bit of banter on the roads as long as it's innocent and nobody's gonna get hurt in the progress :wave:

The White classic was me an the family enjoying Stirlinshires finest roads!!

Graeme

The White classic was me an the family enjoying Stirlinshires finest roads!!

Graeme

sound buddy Same here out for a lil run me & the missus too braw a day to just sit about :wave: edit tailgated all the way through alloa by a Suzuki swift of all things think I've pissed someone off in a previous life or sumit :) Edited by Chris180883

Funnily enough it was a c*ck in a white classic who tailgated and overtook me - within a couple inches of the side of the car - a couple of months ago.

Not Graeme, I'm sure!

Not me as only on holiday for a few days!! Did see another White classic in the sprinkersk retail park had to have a double take!! Thought to myself...... did I lock it??

Went out to check lol paranoid or what!!!!!!

Graeme

I had an astra vxr tailgate me on the way to halfords in aberdeen yesterday! Any closer and he would have been in my boot! Pulled into the car park where he also pulled in. Got out the car and heard a voice from the astra say 'nice turbo lookalike! Shame you couldn't pull away from me! I know its a lookalike as it doesn't sound like a proper scooby'.(40mph zone) My reply was 'turbo lookalike? U really dont have a clue do you!haha! Learn how to drive u fkin pr**k!' Went into halfords got a few bits and bobs, came back out to find him reving his engine haha! 'want a race he shouted'...... 'nah dont want 2embarrass you and all your mates!' needless to say he followed me back to the ferry terminal! If the spec c wasnt sold id have taken him out the twisties and pushed him past his limits till he ended up in a field! Sometimes you just have to laugh!! Haha

Edited by Joe G

must be the weather c--k in bmw tried me on a90 went flying past after speed camera then has to brake like hell for big bend comming up then he slows down to 60 afterwards then tried to drive though me ,they always pass and then sit on the outside lane beside you lookin dumb .ignored him till he moved off .then when safe went past him. scooby f--kin doo to you mr bmw

Edited by neilswrx
That was some plume on Friday afternoon, BTW! What are you boys up to?

The plant tripped and all the inventory was being burned as normal but the steam line that is used to control the smoke ruptured meaning we weren't getting enough to the flare tip. Thankfully I was off that day as it's not a pleasant place to be during un upset.

The plant tripped and all the inventory was being burned as normal but the steam line that is used to control the smoke ruptured meaning we weren't getting enough to the flare tip. Thankfully I was off that day as it's not a pleasant place to be during un upset.

Nasty effect, but interesting to know what was behind it!