I Let A Friend Borrow My Car For A Few Days

I hate that junction.

Every morning I get into lane nice & early as directed & then some T**ser leaves it until the 100M marker to cut in causing panic braking all round.

Had a giggle the other day though a BMW looked to have done it & the truck following didn't hit the brakes quite hard enough, cue one rather bent 59 plate Beemer. nobody hurt thankfully.

Probably would have been a write off if it were being done on the insurance, but as my friend was driving it on her policy while her car was being repaired she was driving it with third party cover only. Thankfully no chassis damage, and the car still drives so the car will be repaired and back on the road soon paid for by her. I have acquired the majority of the parts including an Aluminium bonnet (It's a type RA) Repairs should start next week.

East bound M4 four lanes with the left hand lane the feeder lane for the M25. She was in the feeder lane when the traffic in fron stopped sharpish. She didn't stop sharpish. :( Roy.

Gutted for you mate but at least the repairs seem to be coming along swiftly enough and more importantly, no one was hurt!

Get some pics up when she's back on form. :D

• 2 weeks later...