Insurance

Alot of the companies are playing it safe now and avoiding anything modded or with decent performance! I'd been with M&S for the last year and they wouldn't touch me as the car has a 'non standard exhaust', another insurer wanted receipts and a rolling road print out to check the power output.....

As has already been said try Sky Insurance, it's who i went with in the end. £100 less than last year and they cover any mods like for like. :)

Just renewed mine yeaterday

Been with elephant who have been the cheapest for the past few years last year £481 renewal came thru at £690 :)

So had a look about and admiral who are the same company as elephant gave me £537 and elephand just copyed the price,

So 10 mine on the computer saved me £153 on the exact same insurance although its still more than i payed last year and i now have 11yrs no claims

Don't know what it is with Admiral i was with them for about 9 years and when i got the scooby they doubled my quote from £600 to £1200, altough after a discussion they did offer a customer loyalty discount of £75. This year they still quoted me £850, at this rate they could be competitive again in 2-3 years!