Few Pictures From Rrrrallye Today

Heres a few of the stand in the early morning before folk arrived.

SS101235.jpg

SS101227.jpg

outnumbered by competition with a stange shorter blue one in the middle.

SS101228.jpg

some closer ones

SS101232.jpg

SS101231.jpg

SS101233.jpg

lovely tint in real life from the collinite wax

SS101241.jpg

havent seen this before

SS101236.jpg

few blatant ones of mine :thumbup:

SS101226.jpg

SS101225.jpg

winning subaru, peterw sons, very very clean.

SS101234.jpg

a very wet day but was good to catch up with regulars and cheers to peter for the cake.

Some nice looking cars there, ScoUK im loving the new wheels :rotfl:

Hah! thanks! Actually overheard a few "younger" folk pointing them out too as they walked past :rotfl:

Car looks surpisingly tidy in that photo, given it only got a quick wash the day before :mellow:

Speaking of wheels, never noticed it soo much at the event but Euan, those wheels are super clean!! Car's looking spot on! :thumbup: Just take it easy with the machine polisher :o

Yeah rain didn't put us off much, was good to catch up with the latest news again! Club Gazebo beign put to good use to keep everyone dry!.. Been hanging on teh washing line most of today :music:

ScoobyDoom - I know you've probably just gone with teh gold wheels as a temporary measure but I kinda like that black/gold look at the mo :thumb_up: Saw a Red Mica Bug with gold wheels the other day and really glad I didn't go for that option.. The gold on red looks "rusty". :D IMHO...

Some nice pictures there Euan, one day i'll sort out a digital camera......

Don't know why but that SIDC badge i've got on the front grill got a bit of attention yesterday. I'm amazed it's still on there it's only stuck on with the standard backing it came with! That and i've been to the north east a few times, the kids have had 2 sets of shiny dust caps and left the easy to remove badge..... Probably cursed it for my next visit now!

I do like those wheels on Als car though, suit it well. :thumbup:

Davey,

Can I as you to measure somethign for me :thumbup:

Can you get a reasonably accurate measurement (nearent mm) of the wee diamonds on your front grille? Lookign for widthxheight of each diamond.. Really keen to find a close matching mesh.. (try sayign that after a few pints!)

BTW - That mini SIDC Grille badge can be purchased from the SIDC shop:

http://www.sidc.co.uk/shop/product_info.ph...products_id=156

It's 32 X 15/16mm. Just checked it for ya. If you find some let me know where cos i'd like to sort the bottom intake out the same!

Edited by davey l wrx