Red Turbo Wagon Stolen In Glasgow 02-06-10

Some idiot has just managed to steal my car in the Glasgow area.

Keep your eyes out for it guys is a Red Turbo wagon and a big exhaust.

The police are looking out for it as it was stolen at 1am this morning. I was up and heard the car start as they drove away with no lights on.

Duncan

Edited by MrBadger
**** Duncan thats pish, if I hadnt had a few sherberts i would be out there looking with the disastra.

Hope the little scrotes knobs rott and fester

Graeme

Cheers mate. Car was recovered after about 35 minutes! Traffic and the police were fantastic - thanks guys. Haven't a clue how they got around the Cat1 alarm and imob? Police reckon they might have had a scanner. Watch out everyone in the Glasgow area. It's a horrible feeling when you know your car has been lifted from under your nose.

Car has been taken in for forensics and I will have to wait and see if there is any obvious damage later. I couldn't see in the dark other than the obvious damage to the dash area.

Cheers

Duncan

That's ****e and good all in one I almost had the same problem last month they got in and nearly got away with mine same story how did they get in the car without the alarm going off

If it was like mine couple of quid bit of hassle and hopefully it will be ok and on the road mate

still feels horrible though eh

Neil

Cheers everyone. I really haven't a clue how they managed to get into it without the alarm going off. I was still up working and about to go and put the car in the garage for the night. I didn't notice my security light come on or hear any noise. First thing I knew was the loud rumble. Dash board is a mass of wires and smashed to pieces steering lock. The Cliff cat1 alarm was fitted by the previous owner about 7 years ago. Time for an upgrade and replacement alarm system/security I thinks.

Kirkintilloch and Bishopbriggs area. Neighbours saw a suspicious small silver car with 2 guys hanging around earlier on. Was found in Robroyston in a culdesac near the big Asda.

Not sure whether to put it through insurance?

Duncan

Edited by MrBadger

Duncan,

Aw man .. Gutted for you :rotfl: , but glad you got her back ok .. well done to the police for recovering her!

Hope it doesnt cost you too much to get her put right .. suppose that's what insurance is for , esp if you have protected No Claims.

When you read about things like this happening it makes you all the more aware ..

Best of luck .. let us know how u get on..

Steve ( the guy that comes into the shop who's always talking scoobs with u ;) )

Cheers all. Sorry haven't been on here for ages - family stuff & work. Also lack of money and I know I am always tempted to buy stuff when I see what you have all done to your cars!

Update, police still have my car for forensics. I don't know exactly what is missing or damaged other than the dashboard area, ignition and a load of wiring.

I contacted Keith Michaels Insurance first thing this morning and they have been fantastic so far. The only thing is their policy is with Highway who were meant to phone me and take the details. They phoned me back this evening to say they are phoning me tommorrow afternoon! Is this process normally this slow and drawn out?

Duncan