This Looks Like An Absolute Bargin!

wow - seems very cheap - but the pics are from 2007 - must have some newer surely? Anyone checked out the number plate? Yeah I thought blobs were 2003 too but you do get anomalies sometimes - especially with imports

Edited by pmacFTO

If thats a JDM i'll go out side and eat my spoiler! Wheres the JDM lights? Or the rear fog light? :D And what is that S C O O B Y badge nonsense on the rear!? :D

That seems a very very cheap and i wouldn't be at all suprised if thats a scam! :lol:

Its on a 52 which is possible though for an early blobeye.

If thats a JDM i'll go out side and eat my spoiler! Wheres the JDM lights? Or the rear fog light? :D And what is that S C O O B Y badge nonsense on the rear!? :D

That seems a very very cheap and i wouldn't be at all suprised if thats a scam! :lol:

Its on a 52 which is possible though for an early blobeye.

Ace they could have used one of the rear lights for a fog light not like mine were the fog lights is the number plate area which i did not won't .It does have a rear wiper if you click on the pictures .Whats the difference in Jdm lights .what i know front has hid lights,detangoed indicators front and back just orange bulbs any thing else

Edited by Dipsy
Ace they could have used one of the rear lights for a fog light not like mine were the fog lights is the number plate area which i did not won't .It does have a rear wiper if you click on the pictures .Whats the difference in Jdm lights .what i know front has hid lights,detangoed indicators front and back just orange bulbs any thing else

http://forums.sidc.co.uk/index.php?showtop...t&p=1349564.

Well spotted there fella, i didn't see the rear wiper.

I've never seen a JDM without the rear fog hanging from the bumper or cut into it though. On reflection it does also have privacy rear glass, another JDM trait.

I stand corrected, it may actually be a JDM :D

Still reckon its a scam though, and the front lights at least are definately wrong. JDM dosen't have the plastic orange inserts. So my guess that its been repaired at some point with UK parts.

Well spotted there fella, i didn't see the rear wiper.

I've never seen a JDM without the rear fog hanging from the bumper or cut into it though. On reflection it does also have privacy rear glass, another JDM trait.

I stand corrected, it may actually be a JDM :D

Still reckon its a scam though, and the front lights at least are definately wrong. JDM dosen't have the plastic orange inserts. So my guess that its been repaired at some point with UK parts.

See with the orange bulbs when its sunny .It looks like the car has not been detangoed