Petrol Bomb.......i'm Awake Now!

Went to Dunoon this weekend to do the Mother's Day thing. My poor scoob has taken two beatings in one day!!! First of all, my dad was messing about and has dented the drivers wing and it isn't comng out easy :lol:

Then, later on that night, we had been watching movies at Empty Heed's house. She chucked us out at half 3 sunday morning as she was going to Crail so it was early to bed for us at the parent's house (usually leave hers around half 4). Fell asleep at about 4am, woke up at 4.55am to a lovely French bonfire in our driveway...some wee w***stain decided to get leathered in the pub then take his car for a spin - minus insurance. What ever happened next we are unsure of but this is what we saw from the living room window after mum screamed the house down...

post-19294-1268615695.jpg

The guy had driven off the main road and into our driveway where it looks like he has used an accellerant to set it alight. I ran out the house, mum thought my machinery in my van ie generator had exploded, Vicci thought the subaru had been attacked, and I thought the mondeo (daily driver that we had just parked up an hour before) had blown up. Instead, I found a Saxo alight, flames higher than the trees (and directly under two power lines) and explosions galore, with a guy standing at the bottom looking at the inferno. Scoped him out to be a guy on the way home from work who heard an explosion, came over the brow of the hill and saw a green car wheelspin out the driveway at stupid speeds. Emergency services were called and the police managed to catch the guy pretty quick.

post-19294-1268615745.jpg

Far too close to the house for comfort!! We live in the woods, so any noise outiside is worthy of investigation. The way the wind was blowing, the flames were heading for the van, the van is right beside the scoob :P if the transit had caught fire, the scoob would have been gone, the house would have got it, and the other 4 cars would have been damaged = complete devastation because of one bloody 19 year old!

post-19294-1268615919.jpg

He was let out Sunday some point. Am sure he came up in another car but when Vicci tried to approach the car (twice) it sped off each time. Now we are left with this in the driveway and cosidering he has no insurance, who knows when it will get taken away. My thought on the matter is to deposit the car off in his own garden with the help of a friend and his recovery truck ;)

post-19294-1268615862.jpg

Happy fecking mothers day! :lol:

Car got recovered at the wee guy's expense this afternoon. I knew one of his friends and had him pass a message on to say if it wasn't away by noon it would end up on his doorstep. Also told him it was wise to apologize to mum as she nearly had a heart attack when it happened, no sign of him yet...

Getting mixed stories from the gossip mongers around the town. Apparently he passed the breathalyser test (?) but still didn't have insurance. He better not get away with this! His grandpa is a retired, well known policeman in Dunoon and I wonder if he will be trying to pull strings to get him off :lol:

Also, the car that sped out of the drive got caught, but I'm hearing he was on foot when he was arrested. Just wish someone would come and tell us, think we have a right to know, surely?

At least it's away from the house now, but there is still glass and crap all over the drive, cleared as much as we could up but its gravel so not so easy to ensure it's all gone. Worrying every time we drive past it, and can't let the dogs near that bit for a while. Found out about 6 months ago he actually crashed his first car (Corsa). When I say crash, I am talking about him being at the top of the rest, going over the barrier and tumbling down into the valley where that wee house is (i.e the original rest and be thankful). His sister thought he should be dead already, she sounded rather annoyed he wasn't in the car when it went on fire - you can tell he is a good kid eh! Only 18 too, originally thought he was older. Apparently always comes out the other side smelling of roses! Surprised his mother hasn't frog marched him up to our house to apologize yet; if it had been me, my mum would have dragged me by the ear to deal with what I had caused! :lol:

Hoping the car not being there anymore stops all the wee bastewards coming up and snooping about the house at night now

question is why torch your own car if its no insurance??????????

be better selling/scrapping/breaking it for spares....that way you get something back.. you sure it was his car???(insurance job gone wrong perhaps)

either way its ****in out of order i've lost 2 cars due to similar **** and its not amusing, me personally i would kick him around for it not only for doing it but for what he's put your family through because of his stupidity....

at least none of your cars were damaged mate :lol:

fooking hell mate, what happened? was that a while ago? fecking saxos!! :D

didn't understand why he did it either, but he was dragged round to the house by his dad and made to grovel, so that would appear to be the end of it

what injuries did you sustain because of that wee d!ck? Hope you weren't too badly damaged, that was lovely car too :D