Shell V-power Club

i can fill the works lorry up and collect points ;)

Ha Ha i do the same now. although im not in the v power club yet even though i have only used my card for V power and the odd work van fuel up.

Got my BP ultimate card the other day, think its double points if i fill up so much fuel over a set time, cant remember now. Had a nector car for 4 years and saved up 2 thousand points, since owning the impreza (Nov 09) i have now got 5 thousand points

I like free stuff, cant wait for my free shell fuel ;)

Whoooop whoooop

Just got my voucher thru For £20 ;)

Big difference on the last time i only got £5, but now i know i can fill the works lorry up and collect points ;)

Jammy bugger getting points with filling works lorry up and collecting the points

Ha Ha i do the same now. although im not in the v power club yet even though i have only used my card for V power and the odd work van fuel up.

Got my BP ultimate card the other day, think its double points if i fill up so much fuel over a set time, cant remember now. Had a nector car for 4 years and saved up 2 thousand points, since owning the impreza (Nov 09) i have now got 5 thousand points

I like free stuff, cant wait for my free shell fuel ;)

is it better to collect the airmiles or money off fuel with shell , i thought airmiles would be better for hotels and flights etc so better value for money

wot do you think

is it better to collect the airmiles or money off fuel with shell , i thought airmiles would be better for hotels and flights etc so better value for money

wot do you think

To be honest matey i dont know as i have not had the shell card long only a month or so, had the nector card for years but dont get the same deals on that.

I signed up for fuel vouchers with the shell card as i can put them to better use

...and G*D knows how many Euros!!!

Another 2 or 3 months and I can get anything in the German catalogue. Most expensive item is a 1080P LCD TV @ 79,999 points, although it doesn't say what the screen size is; if its 42" or bigger I might just have to get a free TV :rolleyes:

I really should start spending them though, after all, I've effectively already paid for whatever I get in the fuel prices!