Yellow Sti

you could be right cos sport special was full turbo spec vented bonnet etc....except for engine which was 2 litre non turbo....i'm pretty sure the seats were same as uk turbo other than being black and yellow instead of black and grey.... that and they only made five hundred of them...

Edited by Jon B

its a ver6 sti which i imported 4 years ago only 5000 made in this colour,

the dealer i sold it to sold it to someone from scotland was just trying

to find him to see if all is ok with the car and let them know more about

the mods that were done to the car,and yes would like her back ;):)

Edited by r32

Hi Fella,

I was on the road from the Edinburgh bypass to Penicuik today and seen the car in all it's glory. I presume the guy lives around that area somewhere. Maybe Nobles will know the guy if he has had servicing done on it there, contact them and ask them to pass on your details.

Cheers

Gary

The woman u see drivin in milton rd steve will be my wife in the 2 door type r ,it is my car she just thinks its hers lol i get left wi the good old transit van .How good is her drivin anyway im sure she launches from the lights at 5000 rpm this is the 3rd clutch its had .

Edited by darryll
The woman u see drivin in milton rd steve will be my wife in the 2 door type r ,it is my car she just thinks its hers lol i get left wi the good old transit van .How good is her drivin anyway im sure she launches from the lights at 5000 rpm this is the 3rd clutch its had .

:rotfl:

I saw her aiming for all the potholes too :)

I've had a wave anyway. Soon to be another Type R in the burgh so you can look out for me :D