In Memory Of Dougie C - 1 Year Ago On 6th January

Hi all,

Spare a moment tomorrow, Wednesday 6th January 2010, as it is the 1st anniversary of the untimely passing of a good friend of many members of the SIDC and supporter of the club, Dougie C.

He will be in our thoughts.

Post up your memories or photo's if you wish.

Brian :huh:

Edited by WRXMANIA

Nice idea to remember Dougie. He was certainly a character and a half, I'll never forget his contagious laugh, can still hear it to this day :( It's amazing, for all he was going through the smile never came off his face. He does make you think when we are all arguing/angry about the stupidest of things.

Dougie, and all his family, will be/are in my thoughts.

3174748049_604024b33c_b.jpg

3174750111_c2862e56dd_b.jpg

Neil.

p.s. I'll add more photos later, don't have them to hand right now.

Edited by 4hero

Been thinking about Dougie over the New Year and wondering how Derek and the Cotter family are getting on.

agree with Gus, he was a tremendous guy, always laughing and smiling and never let his disability hinder him.

dale5.jpg

markyts36.jpg

hope this isnt too much bad taste but want to show how much he meant to us - this is the wreath that Scottish Scoobies organised for him.

Dougiewreath-1.jpg

Huge thanks for the kind words and pics (and if you have any more, please post up or email to me derek@jumpmarketing.co.uk it would be much appreciated, you never seem to take enough and it was always Dougie with the camera) from all the family.

Been a bit of a nothing year really for all of us, just trying to get back to some sort of routine.

My brother and me ended up buying my mum a stunning toy poodle for her Christmas to try and fill part of the void in her life – after nearly 30 years being a 24 7 carer.

Pepé is keeping her very busy, but she loves him.

My car seams very empty without the big fella beside me but will try and attend as much SIDC events this year as possible.

Hope you all had a good Festive period and all the best for 2010.

Derek