Steven Gately

Steven Cately has sadly died while on holiday age 33. Early reports say he was on a bender.

It has emerged that Steven Gately died of swine flu!! A spokesman said he liked a cock a too.

There was a wee singer called Gately who has'nt been singing much lately, after a bottle of rum and a cock up his bum, his trip to the sun ended fatally.

Steven Gately was found dead this morning with chocolate on his a*** Police think it was George Michael with a careless whispa.

After the death of Steven Gately in his spanish villa stars of the screen have been paying tributes. Ronan Keating said he was gutted. Louis Walsh said he was devastated and Michael Barrymore said he was innocent.

;)

The exact cause of Stephen Gately's death is yet to be established, but the doctor who examined him has reported that his a***hole was 3 times the size of a normal a***hole. The police are looking into it

After a wild night of drinking, Steven Gateley and his husband decide to play a sex game. Steven says "I'll put a plastic bag over my head for 3 minutes and you time me with your new watch" Turns out he bought the watch off Alex Ferguson...

Apparently Stephen Gately died just like Ayrton Senna.

With skidmarks on his helmet!

Sky News have just revealed the Stephen Gately may have died from food poisoning...

A source close to the star said he was last seen munching on a Chocolate Starfish.