Magnificent Machines Thread

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good shots folks, looked like an excellent weekend for it!

Any shots of the aftermath of this?

3960489244_8c272a9141_o.jpg

;)

lmao i just noticed that..................no it's not an Evo :P

Sitting looking at the pictures & thinking ' i never parked there' ha ha

Class ;)

Edited by StrikE

Hi,

Thanks to Gus & co for a great day yesterday!

Nice to meet all you "new" members of the SIDC. Hopefully I'll get out to a few more meets now the children are growing up.

Cheers Mark

PS: for those who asked, the children's car seats are Jane Indy Plus Racing Team with an isofix mount

post-2796-1254130074.jpg

post-2796-1254130120.jpg

I was the newbie who turned up in the red wagon sat morning and i'd like to say a big thanks to Gus,Martin and everyone else for that matter for making me feel very welcome. Sometimes you go to these things and end up feeling like a spare p**** but this was not the case,so cheers guys. I had great time and hopefully will get to more meets. To stop any confusion my names Graham, the steverogers username is a nod to comics. Some seriously trick looking scoobs on sat and excellent pics for me to drool over,ta.

I was the newbie who turned up in the red wagon sat morning and i'd like to say a big thanks to Gus,Martin and everyone else for that matter for making me feel very welcome. Sometimes you go to these things and end up feeling like a spare p**** but this was not the case,so cheers guys. I had great time and hopefully will get to more meets. To stop any confusion my names Graham, the steverogers username is a nod to comics. Some seriously trick looking scoobs on sat and excellent pics for me to drool over,ta.

And good to meet you too Bob or was it Willie or Tam or...................................... ah thats right, its Graham ;)B);):P

Thanks for the great day out Gus.. Job well done mate ! Car's looking spot on btw ;)

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and it was good to catch up with the usual suspects and put faces to names to the folk i hadn't met before.. What a great bunch !

Grant, you are indeed off your trolley bud . The parade laps were a blast (literally) . I just wish we took a pic of your face when we finished the last lap and you stopped on the grass . Forbes wondered what you were up to haha.. Nutter!!

Thankfully we never got lost on the way out as someone had kindly left rather large/long black marks ALL the way to the exit .....

Imy - Thanks again .. your efforts were once again appreciated ..

Till the next time ................

Thanks for the great day out Gus.. Job well done mate ! Car's looking spot on btw ;)

Not a problem Frank, great to catch up bud and have a natter with Forbes too. Same again next year has already been agreed :P ......................oh aye, and the first job I did when I got home last night was to remove the stickers from the spoiler.I'm sure they must have been costing me a few BHP lol. Looks MUCH better ;)

Edited by Gus the Bus
"Thankfully we never got lost on the way out as someone had kindly left rather large/long black marks ALL the way to the exit ....."

I wonder who did that??????? Very decent of the fellow ;)

Very decent indeed

Funny thing is, Imy has no idea of the movie called Smokey and the Bandit. Only recently did she introduce herself to the delightful original Italian Job so just maybe i could persuade Imy to watch one of the best car movies of all time, just maybe

what a weekend, well done Gus for organizing this event you have made your other faither very proud. Thanks to Imy for the spec sheets, even though you missed out some important information on my sheet "Imy" ;) also thanks to Cathy for the transporting of said flags banners etc. The banter was brilliant as always, and my thanks must go to Tam, Paul, and Gus for putting up with my pa sh over the two days. :P