Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerlaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnd!

ehh WTF cricket? who cares? crickets for wimmen and men who wanna be wimmen !! :P

Motorsport is for men, come on Wuz you know that!! ;)

and no this isnt an anti english thing,

it`s an anti cricket thing :angry:

P.S didnt even know you were into cricket TBH :P , i think the most exciting thing about cricket is watching the grass grow lol :(

ehh WTF cricket? who cares? crickets for wimmen and men who wanna be wimmen !! :P .I would not be standing in the way of a cricket ball its as hard as a baseball only know this Dad has both

P.S didnt even know you were into cricket TBH :P , i think the most exciting thing about cricket is watching the grass grow lol :(

Edited by Dipsy
ehh WTF cricket? who cares? crickets for wimmen and men who wanna be wimmen !! :P

Couldn't agree more. I remember watching "The Goodies" all those years ago and one sketch in particular stuck in my mind. Bill Oddie was watching a cricket match, I think as a reporter or something and turned around to the camera and said, "I think I saw someone move after two days". As for the Ashes, its a match up between just two teams with the best of 5 and each game takes 5 days. The entire process takes months! The Football World Cup includes teams from all over the world and its done in three weeks!!!!!! So as far as I'm concerned, toss a coin and be done with it.

Edited by TheWelsho
Has there been cricket on??

:D

What i would like to see is Scotland [yes they have a team] win the ashes away from Engerlund..........and then the following year win the world cup so jeremy clarkson can stop talking about '66

Apart from that well done :crying:

But the Ashes, as far as I know, is a closed match, that only 2 countries can even play, never mind win, playing a sport that we as a country, whether we have a team or not, don't give a monkeys about...

We could win the world cup 3 times over, but they still wouldn't stop going on about 66...

Couldn't agree more. I remember watching "The Goodies" all those years ago and one sketch in particular stuck in my mind. Bill Oddie was watching a cricket match, I think as a reporter or something and turned around to the camera and said, "I think I saw someone move after two days". As for the Ashes, its a match up between just two teams with the best of 5 and each game takes 5 days. The entire process takes months! The Football World Cup includes teams from all over the world and its done in three weeks!!!!!! So as far as I'm concerned, toss a coin and be done with it.

You mean this one :crying:

• 2 weeks later...